VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
At it's very core the game is great. The renders are amazing (some of them are a little too dark), the UI is great, we get an attractive MC which is also a very welcome inclusion, nonetheless the game still has some flaws. The dialogue feels really stiff and robotic but that might be due to the translation, the pacing of the game feels really strange as it stands now. Given the track record of previous releases with the same qualities I give this about 8 months, but if that's not the case we might get another gem of a game. I like it.
Thanks for the feedback, I will pay attention to the dark renders and try to make them lighter in the future

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Renders are very good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).
There will be more choices in the future that will lead not only to sex, but also to advancing the relationship.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
English and Russian versions should be separate downloads so users can save on bandwidth and download faster.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
It looks really good, but since there are apparently no choices yet, I'll wait till the next update before I have a go.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
looking good but some general and personal notes to follow..
Script needs a look over.. lots of incorrect dialogue and wording
(Personal) MC's hair doesn't suit him and feels like you took a black daz asset for rendering and tried to make him white
Mira's appearance looks a little off at times.. you seem to fall for the same issue others do and have facial animations that cause unneeded facial wrinkles and looks that make the face wrinkle FAR to much for their age..

More to come as i progress

Liking the very Ocean-esq style to this and transitions.. reminds me or should say it feels like something that could exist in the Summer's Gone/Where it all began-Verse

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveSAlan

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
This is the kind of VN's I like: Not only is has gorgeous renders, beautiful models (both men an women) with accurate realistic body proportions and easy to follow dialogue, but also a story where desperate girls throw themselves at MC right away.

I saw some people says sometimes renders look to dark, but I personally like that type of ambience.

This VN had a solid start, can't wait to see more. Good luck wit the project, dev.

Reactions: FdpYuu

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
This is the kind of VN's I like: Not only is has gorgeous renders, beautiful models (both men an women) with accurate realistic body proportions and easy to follow dialogue, but also a story where desperate girls throw themselves at MC right away.

I saw some people says sometimes renders look to dark, but I personally like that type of ambience.

This VN had a solid start, can't wait to see more. Good luck wit the project, dev.
Thanks for the feedback, it's my pleasure. :giggle:

Reactions: Fun Shaundi
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes