VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Poor dev just dropped it in the art thread! Why not here too, silly dev :p Quite a few people aren't aware that art thread or/and not following it.

• Haha
Reactions: Evan Treborn

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 171 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just played it Mira is my favorite based on the looks. However I was wondering if it it's just me or does Mira feel at bit flat or emotionless at time in her dialogue like she is a bit socially awkward or something. Not sure if it's on purpose but that's the feeling I got from her so far.

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019
DevBlog 0.7

Hello, everyone! Before I begin, I want to wish you all a happy new year and express my best wishes.

The week has been quite challenging for me. I fell seriously ill and couldn't get out of bed for the past few days. Fortunately, I have recovered and resumed development.

Now, let's get to the main topic: development. I made little progress this week, but I had time to think about the plot. I came up with several ideas to make it more interesting. I have around 100 renders, and some of them need to be redone due to changes in the kitchen. It's now filled with various appliances and equipment, making the overall picture more vibrant and cozy.

Recently, I discovered a program that facilitates interaction with clothing and more. This opens up new possibilities that I plan to use in the future.

Another piece of good news - I got acquainted with 3dMax, a program that provides a lot of interesting material for creating interiors. I won't spend time learning it; I'll simply import everything into Blender, which is more convenient for me.

In summary, that's all the news for now. I promise to return in a week with more exciting developments. Thank you for your support, stay positive!

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Looks amazing. The renders are very cool. Is it Daz or do you mostly work in Blender?
Another question, are you planning to release it on Steam?

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Looks amazing. The renders are very cool. Is it Daz or do you mostly work in Blender?
Another question, are you planning to release it on Steam?
Thank you, it's my pleasure.

Almost all renderings are done in Daz. I use Blender to develop locations.

Yes, I plan to release the game in stim, but it's not too early to think about it.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes