VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TimeHeals-CH1P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Time Heals [Chapter 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
OK disclaimer I have not played this but 2 major red flags

1. The launcher, ...
Launcher: Currently, one of my team members is working on creating a game launcher. The main tasks of the launcher include installing the game and updating it. You no longer have to navigate through numerous links and re-download files; the launcher automates this process, making it more convenient for you. In the future, we plan to expand the launcher's functionality, adding new features and improving its performance. (Attached screenshot)
I am sorry but I do not trust you, your team or your server/cloud/whatever security to download and install anything automatically without me manually approving it or your game connecting to the internet period.

2. Using an actual car with it's branding. I do get the car is awesome and chances are slim but if there should ever be a huge DMCA wave/legal attention coming down on these kinda games it will be because of stuff like that.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

1. The launcher, ...

I am sorry but I do not trust you, your team or your server/cloud/whatever security to download and install anything automatically without me manually approving it or your game connecting to the internet period.

2. Using an actual car with it's branding. I do get the car is awesome and chances are slim but if there should ever be a huge DMCA wave/legal attention coming down on these kinda games it will be because of stuff like that.
about the launch the dev replied to me a little while ago on this thread saying there will be a version without the launcher cause yeah I didn't want it either as I usually delete AVN's as I finish playing them expect for a select few.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022

1. The launcher, ...

the launcher is going to be optional

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
about the launch the dev replied to me a little while ago on this thread saying there will be a version without the launcher cause yeah I didn't want it either as I usually delete AVN's as I finish playing them expect for a select few.
Thank goodness for that. I liked the start, but would have dropped it without a second thought.

Reactions: qaywsx and Dessolos

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It doesn't matter that the launcher is optional. Someone wrote here that they do not trust them enough to install their absolutely "virus-free launcher". I agree with him. And why a launcher for a game in which there is no sex? For what?
And there will still be a person who installed the launcher :HideThePain:
I could be misunderstanding, but I believe there will be 2 versions of game. One will have a launcher, one won't.
If we can't get a non launcher version, I'll be dropping it.

Reactions: qaywsx
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes