VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The developer is Russian, he will understand me. What's it to you? Do you want attention?
It's site rules, English only or your comment must accompany a translation, it's right there in the rules of the site...

1. We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
    • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads
README - General Rules [Updated 2024-06-04]

Reactions: qaywsx and AlexMpog

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
THiS GAME IS AMAZING, PLEASE INCLUDE A ROUTE WHERE WE CAN END UP WITH MORE THAN 1 GIRL, WELL HAREM OPTION IS THE BEST.
ALL THE BEST DEV....
Translation: "I don't support the dev, but that's not going to stop me telling them how to make their game."

Turn your caps off, too.

Reactions: Milton749

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
from what I understand from the visuals and comments, it looks like a good game, but I don't want to play it now and wait for later.
I'll play it once the updates keep coming.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
There will be no ntr/sharing. Harem will be possible only at the beginning, at the end you will have to make a choice.
Hi Dev, any hope for a route with a harem ending? I hate having to choose a girl while rejecting the others...I'm a romantic type and I can't reject other girls...

“Freedom does not lie in choosing between black and white, but in escaping this prescribed choice.”
Theodor W. Adorno

UnityPhoenix

Nov 26, 2022
when the mc is by the pool, who is the girl on his phone cuz i have seen her somewhere before but i cant remember where

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
THiS GAME IS AMAZING, PLEASE INCLUDE A ROUTE WHERE WE CAN END UP WITH MORE THAN 1 GIRL, WELL HAREM OPTION IS THE BEST.
ALL THE BEST DEV....
yeah no, not every game should be a harem-fuckfest, I prefer to play a game where Lis have some personalities instead of being mindless harem members...

Hi Dev, any hope for a route with a harem ending? I hate having to choose a girl while rejecting the others...I'm a romantic type and I can't reject other girls...

“Freedom does not lie in choosing between black and white, but in escaping this prescribed choice.”
Theodor W. Adorno
you actually don't start in a relationship with all the LIs, don't start dating them all at once and you won't have to reject them, romantic type my ass:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
yeah no, not every game should be a harem-fuckfest, I prefer to play a game where Lis have some personalities instead of being mindless harem members...

you actually don't start in a relationship with all the LIs, don't start dating them all at once and you won't have to reject them, romantic type my ass:rolleyes:
Sorry, but my question is addressed to the Dev, not to you...but I appreciate the effort....

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry, but my question is addressed to the Dev, not to you...but I appreciate the effort....
Oh yes, Mr. "Faxe10%" rides again. Barging in every game thread with his "questions" (=demands) and facepalming almost all posts with other opinions. And funny, you even did that to this games OP post - and now you are really awaiting a serious respond? Oh my...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oh yes, Mr. "Faxe10%" rides again. Barging in every game thread with his "questions" (=demands) and facepalming almost all posts with other opinions. And funny, you even did that to this games OP post - and now you are really awaiting a serious respond? Oh my...
sadly he cant "facepalm" anymore though...he can only put an "angry face" which apart from looking ridiculous shows (true or just mental) age of those "giving" such reactions :BootyTime:

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
What the fuck do I know...lol...go to the European court of human rights in Strasbourg...

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
How much discord integration does this have? I have the display what game i'm playing disabled and didn't give it any permission for discord but it still pulled my avatar and name at the main menu. Is there a way to remove this?

Reactions: Saboracss

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There will be no ntr/sharing. Harem will be possible only at the beginning, at the end you will have to make a choice.
how late in the game will that split be my main reason i generally stick to harem games is not having to play through/keep multiple saves probably 99% of games on this site eventually break or tweak the code in some way that you will need to restart due to this i basically stopped playing games where i would need multiple saves to see all the content that i want to see. I dont really want harem for the group aspect and more often than not avoid group stuff if possible because it usually involves some kind of lesbian stuff which i dislike.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just me or does this MC look like a failed applicant for casting Colossus in a new X-Men movie?

The girls are awesome, though. Plot not so original, but well enough done so far. Looking forward to more.

Feb 25, 2024
How much discord integration does this have? I have the display what game i'm playing disabled and didn't give it any permission for discord but it still pulled my avatar and name at the main menu. Is there a way to remove this?
Is it from Discord? And here I was thinking it was from Patreon. If it's from Discord, they didn't ask for my permission to share either. Kind of intrusive.

Reactions: Saboracss
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes