VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

PoopaXD

Aug 23, 2019
Well there you go you know better than me. I'm an old school guy but can certainly respect German technology. ACCEPT FUCKING CEL PHONES...I HATE THEM!!!! LOL I do like this game though (y) :)
Even if it was a manual, this is well away from the manual we all love. No rev matching as it does it by it self and so on. All the electronics that these new manuals have just kill the feeling of it anyways. PDK all the way!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, the rewrite was pretty successful overall. I no longer want to kill Kira but, in the next update, I would really like a chance to tell her to straighten her shit out or get the fuck out of my house. Mira is still kinda meh. She sucks at playful banter and her half-assed efforts to be sweet come off as disingenuous. I guess this means I won't need to worry about family romances unless it's the step-mom or aunt. Nikki's redheaded daughter (can't recall her name) is very hot and will, hopefully, have a decent personality. I'll stick around for a bit longer and see how things develop.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hi, the harem is still in question.
I just hope if you decide to add a harem in the future it isn't done in a way that makes it feel pointless to do solo paths. Like for example in some games you might as well make everyone part of it unless you really dislike someone cause you just lose content and makes no sense not to include someone or go solo paths . Instead I like that idea of something like this maybe it be an optional ending or maybe something like harem and solo paths get exclusive scenes.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I just hope if you decide to add a harem in the future it isn't done in a way that makes it feel pointless to do solo paths. Like for example in some games you might as well make everyone part of it unless you really dislike someone cause you just lose content and makes no sense not to include someone or go solo paths . Instead I like that idea of something like this maybe it be an optional ending or maybe something like harem and solo paths get exclusive scenes.
I agree with Dessolos. I've said it a million times. Not Every game has to have harem. Variety is good.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
yeah no, not every game should be a harem-fuckfest, I prefer to play a game where Lis have some personalities instead of being mindless harem members...

you actually don't start in a relationship with all the LIs, don't start dating them all at once and you won't have to reject them, romantic type my ass:rolleyes:
Good thing you are not the dev, so this decision isn't up to you.

no one said make the game 100% harem focus.. just a route for people who don't want to play MULTIPLE ROUTES for all content... To me, just don't make sense to be able to pursue all the girls, just to have to choose in the end..either go full harem with that route, or not. if you wanna play your multiple playthrough single player routes to see all the content, knock yourself out.

Until the dev flat out say no true harem option/plus harem ending then I will stick around till he give a true conclusive answer.

and idk what harems you played, but not all are "harem fuck fest, with no personalities, and mindless harem members.":rolleyes:

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Doesn't your name and avatar appear in the upper left corner?

View attachment 3742227
Nope:
1718589906518.png
I just get that "Unknown" where it's putting your info. Of course, I have privacy concerns and never allow any social media to share ANYTHING. EVER. Because fuck that, Elon doesn't need it to be that easy to know where I am or what I'm browsing. And sell the data. Not sayin' this dev is selling data or collecting data improperly, but I'm just as happy he isn't getting mine that easy...

Reactions: flaviopaganini

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Good thing you are not the dev, so this decision isn't up to you.

no one said make the game 100% harem focus.. just a route.. To me, just dumb to be able to pursue all the girls, just to have to choose in the end.. either go full harem with that route, or not. if you wanna play your multiple playthrough single player routes to see all the content, knock yourself out.
I mentioned earlier that I want to give players the opportunity to try out all the characters, rather than immediately sticking with one. However, in the end, they will have to make a choice.

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Nope:
View attachment 3743005
I just get that "Unknown" where it's putting your info. Of course, I have privacy concerns and never allow any social media to share ANYTHING. EVER. Because fuck that, Elon doesn't need it to be that easy to know where I am at any given time. And sell the data. Not sayin' this dev is selling data or collecting data improperly, but I'm just as happy he isn't getting mine that easy...
I do not have the ability to access your personal data, and even if I wanted to, I would not do it openly.

I do not have access to your geolocation or information from your computer. This is a standard integration of Discord into Ren'Py, similar to that used in a number of popular games, not limited to visual novels.

Moreover, Discord cares about the security of its users and limits access to information, providing only your nickname and avatar.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I do not have the ability to access your personal data, and even if I wanted to, I would not do it openly.

I do not have access to your geolocation or information from your computer. This is a standard integration of Discord into Ren'Py, similar to that used in a number of popular games, not limited to visual novels.

Moreover, Discord cares about the security of its users and limits access to information, providing only your nickname and avatar.
Apparently doesn't provide mine. Like I said, I turn off every single sharing data option there is on any social media platform I have an account with. So my original point on this subject stands; it's in the user's settings on Discord.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ADAMS Owl`s

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I can't remember exactly what the prologue was like back then, but I'm restarting from scratch and now having conflicting thoughts on whether I like the game or not. It's mainly with how the characters behave. A few examples:
1. Kira angry and calling MC perv in the bathroom, but she consistently paraded her ass around the house.
2. MC picking what breakfast to have, but then not eating cause he isn't hungry.
3. MC saying that he won't race anymore, and of course agree to enter a race a few hours later. (yes, there's difference between street racing and track racing, but feels like it's still something that he shouldn't backflip so easily)

All of the above scenes are small and I assume fairly inconsequential in the long run, but they are noticeable and somewhat jarring. If they are adjusted to be more consistent, then I think things will feel smoother. Remove the bathroom scene, change it so MC eat the breakfast, and remove the scene where MC said he won't race again. We'd still get the same progression without the contradiction. I just feel like it's a waste of a scene when they are immediately invalidated.

Last two things:
1. What happened to the car that MC drove to Jay's place? I initially thought Mira would drive it back as MC got his new car, but turns out she doesn't know how to drive and the car was just left there?
2. If MC and Mira are going to the university to sign some documents, why doesn't Kira come along? Doesn't she need to sign university documents too?

I don't know whether I just missed something obvious or not.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I can't remember exactly what the prologue was like back then, but I'm restarting from scratch and now having conflicting thoughts on whether I like the game or not. It's mainly with how the characters behave. A few examples:
1. Kira angry and calling MC perv in the bathroom, but she consistently paraded her ass around the house.
2. MC picking what breakfast to have, but then not eating cause he isn't hungry.
3. MC saying that he won't race anymore, and of course agree to enter a race a few hours later. (yes, there's difference between street racing and track racing, but feels like it's still something that he shouldn't backflip so easily)

All of the above scenes are small and I assume fairly inconsequential in the long run, but they are noticeable and somewhat jarring. If they are adjusted to be more consistent, then I think things will feel smoother. Remove the bathroom scene, change it so MC eat the breakfast, and remove the scene where MC said he won't race again. We'd still get the same progression without the contradiction. I just feel like it's a waste of a scene when they are immediately invalidated.

Last two things:
1. What happened to the car that MC drove to Jay's place? I initially thought Mira would drive it back as MC got his new car, but turns out she doesn't know how to drive and the car was just left there?
2. If MC and Mira are going to the university to sign some documents, why doesn't Kira come along? Doesn't she need to sign university documents too?

I don't know whether I just missed something obvious or not.
You can add a strange scene in the pool, where Kira drags the MC there, fully dressed and ready to go outside. However, 20 minutes later, as if nothing had happened, the MC drives with Mira to the Jay’s workshop, apparently wearing the same clothes. These clothes dry very quickly :)

Regarding the car, the MC asks Jay to drive the black jeep to his house, and Jay in turn delegates this to his employee.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I like the visual world and the girls are beautiful... I only looked at the preview pictures, I'll wait for the update when this game launch thing is solved... I'm patient...

Reactions: ADAMS Owl`s

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You can add a strange scene in the pool, where Kira drags the MC there, fully dressed and ready to go outside. However, 20 minutes later, as if nothing had happened, the MC drives with Mira to the Jay’s workshop, apparently wearing the same clothes. These clothes dry very quickly :)

Regarding the car, the MC asks Jay to drive the black jeep to his house, and Jay in turn delegates this to his employee.
Ah thanks for the car answer. I knew it that I must've missed it somewhere. And yes, you're right about the wet clothes too. Though IMO the weirder thing about the scene is the interaction between Kira and MC with how calm they both are. In fact, I'd probably go even further that I really don't "get" the relationship between MC and both Kira/Mira because how inconsistent their interactions are. It's like they go hot and cold and switch between very abruptly.

Reactions: yossa999
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes