VN Ren'Py Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Well, as I see it, the difference in the personality of the sisters affects the relationship with their half-brother. Mira is cheerful, sociable and quirky, she seems to like the MC, she apparently easily accepted the fact that her mother got married (did they?) with MC’s father and accepts the MC as a brother.

On the other hand, Kira is more introverted and needs much more time to get used to changes and accept new people. She said that directly to the MC: "What did you expect? You show up out of nowhere and everyone instantly loves you?" But sometimes her attitude looks like an uncalled hostility to the MC, I don't understand where does this come from, maybe something in the past. So far, I don’t see an explanation in the game for her behavior, other than she founds the MC disgusting for no reason :)
To clarify, they're aren't related at all. Nova and the MC's dad never got married, so they aren't even step related. Olivia on the other hand... :cool:

With Kira, there is a reason she feels some animosity towards the MC, although it's only been touched on in this update. We'll expound on it in the future.

Reactions: yossa999

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Does the younger generation not understand how manual transmissions work??? I think not...
"Yeah, you got 2 pedals, breaks & gas in my Porche, I may be a Greybeard Biker but that is just poor writing from someone that has a lack of life experience...
the car in that specific scene doesn't have a manual transmission, so i don't understand what you're trying to point out.

erkper

May 16, 2018
My whole question with the Jay/car scene was, where IS Jay's shop located? They packed up everything they were allowed to take into the back of that SUV, and drove 2 hours to their new home (Olivia's.) I would assume Jay lived in the same town as MC and his father, that's how MC knew Jay. Then when MC and Mira drive to get his car, no one says a word about the distance though Mira was asking "Is it much farther" literally 10 minutes into the drive to the new house, and MC asks Jay to TOW the SUV back to Olivia's house? 2 hours drive away?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Moving forward things will be a lot more consistent though.
I sure hope so because I think there is a good base for this game to get even better. Having more consistent portrayal of characters and their relationships would definitely help. Best of luck!

Reactions: ADAMS Owl`s

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Does the younger generation not understand how manual transmissions work??? I think not...
"Yeah, you got 2 pedals, breaks & gas in my Porche, I may be a Greybeard Biker but that is just poor writing from someone that has a lack of life experience...
Most likely, you didn't pay close enough attention while playing the game.

drive_mira_26.jpg

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
So I think for proof of concept, its not bad at all. Obviously graphically this is top tier, I dont even have to say anything about that.

Girls also look solid with different enough archetypes(at least from what we´ve seen), even though I personally think that some wrinkles are probably too much.

Some renders in prologue are still missing.

I would personally prefer bigger releases, like a full chapter, than segmented release to "parts", but thats preference.

Too early to say anything more at this point, just that stylistically, and lighting wise the game really reminds me of ocean games. In fact its uncanny, but maybe its just that graphical level of fidelity, thats just not common in avns.

Definitely gonna check out next release

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Kira seems angry, but I agree with her on one point. They should have fought for the house, how are they going to leave like this? We're leaving dead! Besides, the new owner looks like a cheat and a liar.

The main menu is the most professional I've seen in anything created with RenPy :WeSmart:.

• Red Heart

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Hi, I'm having trouble answering this question yet, I think after the first episode it will be clearer :)
please tell me the author of the game why I can't switch the game in Russian the your button doesn't switch when I don't press it

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Great renders and interesting story so far, but if it's gonna have a racing, college and mafia plot it's gonna be a looong road

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Game is pretty cool but the MC looks like a robot 95% of the time totally straight face no matter what is going on, dude seems to have no emotions, it stuck out too me. On the other hand as a car lover I cant wait too get into the racing, modded car side.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The sisters and stepmother are very pretty, I hope they don't overshadow the LI :HideThePain:, at least the first girl seems nice (the one who needed a tyre change).

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes