Nauticalius

Nov 6, 2018
Hmmm. I've been trying to learn the cervical massage, but every time I try and visit the police station on day 4 (after having told Benson that there's a secret lab there with a shotgun trap), it just says "You have nothing new to report here". That means I can't practice on Benson, so can't learn the technique.

I'm using version 0.37. Is this a possible bug, or am I doing something wrong?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Hmmm. I've been trying to learn the cervical massage, but every time I try and visit the police station on day 4 (after having told Benson that there's a secret lab there with a shotgun trap), it just says "You have nothing new to report here". That means I can't practice on Benson, so can't learn the technique.

I definitely passed there so refer to the walkthrough to see exactly what you need.

Kosarev

May 6, 2019
I seem to be stuck. Can't progress Janice+Dana or to have sex with Dana after the museum. I'm missing something and I don't know what.

CAS' hint also says to increase my brain tolerance, but I don't know how. I have 38 fun points, but the only hint I get is about Dana and I've made that museum trip so many times I'm s Mayan expert already.

Reactions: Delambo

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018

I don't remember the exact circumstances needed, so here's possible options: Is Benson infected with the parasite? Did you try exploring the office with her instead of just telling her about it? Did you tell her about Georgia interrogating Riot Girl?

Kosarev

May 6, 2019
I seem to be stuck. Can't progress Janice+Dana or to have sex with Dana after the museum. I'm missing something and I don't know what.

CAS' hint also says to increase my brain tolerance, but I don't know how. I have 38 fun points, but the only hint I get is about Dana and I've made that museum trip so many times I'm s Mayan expert already.
I was missing talking to CAS about how she looked to get brain tolerance 5. That was all.

Reactions: x_Flinx_x

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
I was missing talking to CAS about how she looked to get brain tolerance 5. That was all.
Thank you for mentioning that... There are like 3 "+1 Fun" things that you can't get if you haven't asked CAS why she looks like a Demon from the 5th level of hell, and it was really bugging me.

Kosarev

May 6, 2019
Thank you for mentioning that... There are like 3 "+1 Fun" things that you can't get if you haven't asked CAS why she looks like a Demon from the 5th level of hell, and it was really bugging me.
The dev should change the tip from "Increase your brain tolerance" to "Talk some more with me" or something. Because it took me ages to get it, and there was nothing indicating talking with her was important.

Reactions: x_Flinx_x

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
You're missing some memories on Day 2.
Did you blackmail the janitor into give you a blowjob?
Did you fuck the janitor when you find her at the revenge location?

Cheers!
When i blackmailed her she gave me a handjob... i was following the walkthrough as well.

I'm pretty much in the same situation as him - need a new timeline for 'normal speech' and only have 19 fun points

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
When i blackmailed her she gave me a handjob... i was following the walkthrough as well.

I'm pretty much in the same situation as him - need a new timeline for 'normal speech' and only have 19 fun points
Have you asked CAS why she looks like a Demon from the 5th Level of Hell? I think you get an additional timeline for asking her that.

Reactions: Ziltoid

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Have you asked CAS why she looks like a Demon from the 5th Level of Hell? I think you get an additional timeline for asking her that.
Yes. The walkthrough told me to do so right in the begining... maybe there is a mistake in the walkthrough? is there anyway to fix it?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Yes. The walkthrough told me to do so right in the begining... maybe there is a mistake in the walkthrough? is there anyway to fix it?
There is no mistake in the walktrough... you just missed a few steps somewhere along the way resulting in you missing a Fun Point.

You might want to compare list of Fun Points to your gallery to see what is unlocked... most of the Fun Points have corresponding gallery entry so that might help. Other than that... well, you can always replay getting each Fun Point until you get one that is missing.

Reactions: Ziltoid and Kosarev

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
There is no mistake in the walktrough... you just missed a few steps somewhere along the way resulting in you missing a Fun Point.

You might want to compare list of Fun Points to your gallery to see what is unlocked... most of the Fun Points have corresponding gallery entry so that might help. Other than that... well, you can always replay getting each Fun Point until you get one that is missing.
Thank you. I had no idea! Also, i was afraid of screw it up because of how complex this game is for my little brain

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you. I had no idea! Also, i was afraid of screw it up because of how complex this game is for my little brain
That is part of the beauty of this game... no matter how complex it is, you can't screw it up. You make a mistake, you call up CAS and ask for Reset (either Full Reset or just that last day, depending on situation) and you can fix your mistake.

The walktrough is nice because it streamline your play so you don't have to redo a section several times... but in truth you can do things in any order since you can't miss out on anything. There is no choice or decision that will lock you out of something.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes