Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Time Loop Hunter [v0.37.00] [Hydrahenker]

Original size : 1.44 GB

Compressed size : 243 MB

Win: - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
how much content is there so far?
Let it put it this way... as of version 37.x the Walktrough that allow you to do everything in fastest way possible have over 3.500 steps.

Whether that is a lot of content is up to you...

LadyCeleste

Jun 10, 2018
After the Dance Academy when I'm guessing who's underwear they are, I've gotten to where I know they're Elle's, but when I try to pick that option, the blue demon says I don't know anything about Elle, so have to pick another option.

I've met the three of them at the food court where Elle cuts me off and tells me she's a lesbian, and then reset to the above, but I didn't get any 'You Will Remember This' when Elle told me. Is that supposed to be enough?

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
I'm trying to advance Dana, I aced the museum date, CAS said to visit her at day 4, night, but the game tells me that I "have no reason to visit Dana right now". Makes no sense. I turned to the Walk-through and the current timeline match what it says. What am I missing?

Thrixel

Apr 27, 2019
Stuck on Fair Part 3. Talking to Ayumi and Dana on Day 5 at the Food Court. It says, "Mmmm.... Why don't you try this when you know both girls?". While under the Dana Fun 4 timeline of the walkthrough. Also, is it possible to have high enough lockpicking to open door at Fancy party?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Stuck on Fair Part 3. Talking to Ayumi and Dana on Day 5 at the Food Court. It says, "Mmmm.... Why don't you try this when you know both girls?". While under the Dana Fun 4 timeline of the walkthrough. Also, is it possible to have high enough lockpicking to open door at Fancy party?
ok, this is a bit esotheric
for ayumi you just need to give her grogxd
for dana you need to take her to a succesfull demonstration but either be on the left or in the center so she won't see georgia

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I'm trying to advance Dana, I aced the museum date, CAS said to visit her at day 4, night, but the game tells me that I "have no reason to visit Dana right now". Makes no sense. I turned to the Walk-through and the current timeline match what it says. What am I missing?
the dev had already addressed this:

Hi,
After the date with Dana and Janice together, on Day 5 did you get the message from Janice?

Cheers!
you just need to advance the Dana and Janice path to day 5 till you get the message from Janice, then you can move to the timeline with Dana and the MC.

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
the dev had already addressed this:

you just need to advance the Dana and Janice path to day 5 till you get the message from Janice, then you can move to the timeline with Dana and the MC.
CAS suggests I did since it references Janice date, I don't remember well. Let me try again.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
So uh 45 full resets and still stuck on day 2. Can't figure out how to access the hospital mentioned in the guide, she gets hit by the car but nothing shows up.

I helped Janice with the speech but she still gets arrested. The hint says to get help Janice get info on Dana, but the second day I ask her personal questions she doesn't want to answer. How do I get her to answer? Help?

Also is there a point to fun points or is it just like an achievement score and isn't meaningful gameplay-wise.
To unlock the hospital, you need to sneak into Jon's home on Day 1, then explore his mom's room.

Fun points unlock an additional timeline save for every 10 fun points earned, and also changes how quickly lust accumulates for Jon. Also, they will unlock stat info about the girls (love/lust/corruption levels, etc) as you progress, and after 20 fun points, I think, CAS gets a visual upgrade.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes