Apr 24, 2020
This game cannot be played without a WT, hints are not useful:
We are aware that current hints are not very useful, and we have spent quite a bunch of development hours improving it. Version 0.51 should have a way better hint system, you can consider it a new year's present. I will use a spoiler to explain how it works, it is a bit technichal. This has required to rewrite close to 1000 events.
Glad to see this happening, I remember suggesting that about a year ago.
I really like the premise of the game and have several times thought of modding this system into it. However due to the way my bandaid hint system got inserted into the game, which still seems to be in there, I could never justify spending the time required.

YouKnow

Sep 18, 2017
I'm having issues unlocking the nightclub while following the WT. The unlock doesn't trigger at FAIR PART 1 AND DANCE step 73. Is it bugged as of this update or did the unlock change?

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
The plot, character development, and even the sex scenes are not the strength of this game. The strength of this game is the time loop and the problem solving.

I am glad work is going into the hint system for those that want that, but the complaints about the game being too hard or too grindy are never going to go away unless the entire concept of the game is abandoned.
The hint system is, as the name suggests, giving hints, not telling exactly what to do. A hint may be "Have you talked to X at the appartment?" or "Do you know what's going on in the fair first aid center?", it doesn't tell you, day 1 actions x, y z, day 2 actions ..., that is left for the WT, which, as you say, removes most of the fun of the game.

The plot and character development is tied up to the time loop. The plot is simple but how you get all those tiny pieces of information to build the whole image is what makes it different to a linear story that just spams spaces and makes a couple choices in menus. The characters themselves don't have a big evolution during the game, but the information you have of them does. From a writting perspective, the evolution a character can have in 6 days is pretty limited.

EDIT: I wanted to add one thing. My biggest complaint about the game is that sometimes, even with hints off, CAS just straight up tells you what to do next. It is pretty annoying really. By the time you are past day 2 CAS should not be spoon feeding me instructions. Giving me a hint as part of the narrative is fine, but sometimes she just flat out tells you exactly what to do next.
Those hints (we call them auto-hints) can be turned off. It may look a bit different in your game as this screenshot is from the latest develpoment build but you should be able to find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
Glad to see this happening, I remember suggesting that about a year ago.
I really like the premise of the game and have several times thought of modding this system into it. However due to the way my bandaid hint system got inserted into the game, which still seems to be in there, I could never justify spending the time required.
If I'm not mistaken you helped with the auto-hints. The concept is still there, reworked from scratch though. Now it uses only hints that can be unlocked in the current state (as we now have this info from the tree) and the chances of it happening are different and vary for resets, waking up or talking to CAS.

Apr 24, 2020
If I'm not mistaken you helped with the auto-hints. The concept is still there, reworked from scratch though. Now it uses only hints that can be unlocked in the current state (as we now have this info from the tree) and the chances of it happening are different and vary for resets, waking up or talking to CAS.
Yep, like I said it was a bandaid system. The intention was to pick a random hint whenever the player reset a few times without making progress.

The issue was understanding and pulling hints from the already existing hint system, so it didn't quite work as desired.
One of the issue with it was the "Wait until day X" hints, which would have to be deleted.

After having a look at the hints, in all their spaghetti code glory, I suggested turning the hint system into a tree due to the way progress was made during the game. The hope was that you could simply attach hints to each node as well as making it easy to add new nodes with every update.

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
After having a look at the hints, in all their spaghetti code glory, I suggested turning the hint system into a tree due to the way progress was made during the game. The hope was that you could simply attach hints to each node as well as making it easy to add new nodes with every update.
The new system does have a tree-like structure and nodes have hints (and several additional fields). The code has been extracted to a different directory to untangle the "spaghetti code" and a clear distinction on which data is stored in save files and which not has been made, so adding or even changing memories in new versions is doable while still mantaining backwards compatibility.

Apr 24, 2020
I look forward to seeing the new system. The game desperately needs a hint system that's not only easier to understand for the player but also easier to update for the developer.

I really like the concept of this game and I really hope that the new system will help give it the recognition that it deserves.

Reactions: Dimka2010

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
I look forward to seeing the new system. The game desperately needs a hint system that's not only easier to understand for the player but also easier to update for the developer.

I really like the concept of this game and I really hope that the new system will help give it the recognition that it deserves.
The hint system enhancement is a first step, we are designing other tools to help the player have a better understanding of what he should be doing next. Let's hope we can bring good news soon about those soon.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's been quite awhile since I've played this and I'm really enjoying the latest version. I will say that some of the scenes seem practically impossible to stumble across without the walk through but overall the in game hints are pretty comprehensive. I think the thing that really throws the biggest monkey wrench in my progress for most of the game is the demonstration. I'm getting a better feel for which aspects of the demonstration really matter for the later scenes and which ones don't so it's not as bad now, but initially it was pretty frustrating.

I think later in the game I'm getting to the point where there are a small number of events that are prerequisites for just about everything I'm stuck on. It took me forever to figure out how to get into the nightclub for instance and now I'm finally progressing again.

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
I can't get Hanna to invite me to the persuasion group. I get her in a rag doll or any costume, comment about the dresses, but still can't get it. I know I'm missing the last event from the memories in the 1st day afternoon, which I presume is what I'm missing. Warp don't even show me the option to mess with Hanna's car either.

Forget it, I apparently tried to blackmail her with every costume except for the sci fi one.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm probably missing some kind of hidden bonus or something but I'm hopelessly stuck and running into what seems like a path in the walkthrough that is impossible. According to the walkthrough...

- persuasion 4 starts from Dana Wounded 5 which requires level 4 control
- pickpocket 4 starts from Dana Wounded 5 which requires level 4 control
- control 4 starts from Dana Wounded 5 which requires level 4 control
- going from Dana Wounded 4 to 5 requires level 4 control

All of the stuff I have left in my hints requires some combination of either persuasion 4, control 4, or pickpocket 4. I have sneak, lockpick, and massage maxed, brain tolerance 6, 48 fun, and 80% complete so far.

Last edited:

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
- control 4 starts from Dana Wounded 5 which requires level 4 control
I'm pretty sure that this sentence can't be right, control 4 can't require control 4. Self-control is achieved through Yoga classes, as you already have self-control 3 you have attended both yoga classes in the university, the other one is a bit different, you will not attend a class, but teach it yourself.

All of the stuff I have left in my hints requires some combination of either persuasion 4, control 4, or pickpocket 4. I have sneak, lockpick, and massage maxed, brain tolerance 6, 48 fun, and 80% complete so far.
NOTE: Brain tolerance, fun points and completed percentage are never direct requirements.

Last edited:

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I'm still having trouble getting the janitor's keys and trying to hide in the lockers
even though I followed the walktrough ;-;

(Can someone guide me through this?)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I'm still having trouble getting the janitor's keys and trying to hide in the lockers
even though I followed the walktrough ;-;

(Can someone guide me through this?)
It's easy peasy if you follow the walkthru. That being said, I have missed steps before and had to start over. I had to finally print out sections and actually check them off as I did them because it is so easy to miss one. But, do what you need to do.
This is a great game, but I find it extremely complicated and hard to do without the WT, but I am not a brilliant sleuth. :)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure that this sentence can't be right, control 4 can't require control 4. Self-control is achieved through Yoga classes, as you already have self-control 3 you have attended both the yoga classes in the university,the other one is a bit different, you will not attend a class, but teach it yourself.

NOTE: Brain tolerance, fun points and completed percentage are never direct requirements.
Ok thanks. I think I've either already seen that and not realized what to do next or I'm close. Will have to try a few more permutations.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
############## New Public Version 0.50.10 ################

This is my babbling when it got released:

Hello! Let's take a pause from the cops and go in another direction. I wanted to deal with those under construction I have scattered and now I filled three but also created three new ones… Can I call it progress? let's call it progress… please? I'm still abroad with my puny notebook so the rendering time is limiting me.

So this release is massage point 4 Part 1 because my OCD is kicking hard when I see that's the only ability with 3 points while the rest is on 4 points.

And it's Part 1 because I'm missing the success of the practice runs...

Rosario is going to be the teacher this time. Learn it and practice with Zarina, Crystal (with Janice), and Dana (with Janice)

There is a small change in Lisa's dialog from the nightclub and your house to fit more her great personality, but if you already unlock the conclusion memory it's going to auto-unlock on update.

I made a Credits screen, I have been thinking to do it for a long time and started to work on it two months ago and now I am committed to finishing it.

Finally more galleries for day 5 events.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log

Change-Log 0.50.10:

• Fix Rosario shoulder animation
  • Fix dana Accidented variable state
  • Small fixes
Change-Log 0.50.00:

• New skill point for the massage skill
  • Extended scene to massage parlor after the nightclub.
  • Extended scene to Crystal with Janice after the nightclub
  • Extended scene with Zarina at the Fair's VIP area
  • New Scene with Janice and Dana at the nightclub (and after)
  • Extended dialog with Lisa at the nightclub and House
  • New Credits screen.
  • New memories for Day 5
  • New Memories for Rosario
  • New Memories for Lisa
  • More Gallery for Day 5 (still incomplete)
  • Continuities bug fixes (Thanks Dimka2010)
  • Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
  • Some bug fixing
Cheers!

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
Is there possible make ingame walkthough? i did play this game maybe year ago or half year and it's was very hard to know what to do.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes