DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Time memory17
I'm stuck too. The text says to investigate the building with Ayumi when you ask Cooper, and when you visit at night one of CAS' suggestions is to investigate the center office with Ayumi, but unless that's been retroactively changed, she doesn't ever go with you to the offices. I tried using your save to visit Ayumi and get her to visit the office, but I couldn't do that either, and I can't see any memories that you ought to have for her at this point. This might be a bug.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I'm stuck too. The text says to investigate the building with Ayumi when you ask Cooper, and when you visit at night one of CAS' suggestions is to investigate the center office with Ayumi, but unless that's been retroactively changed, she doesn't ever go with you to the offices. I tried using your save to visit Ayumi and get her to visit the office, but I couldn't do that either, and I can't see any memories that you ought to have for her at this point. This might be a bug.
Ayumi is NEVER with you while you're investigating offices... you make initial investigation with either Alice, Cooper or Benson and then you can investigate center offices at night with Cooper and/or Benson.

You bring what you find at the offices to Ayumi on Day 4 if you went alone but that is completely separate section.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Time memory17
Hello hejiangyong ,

You need Ayumi's help to know about the security of the offices.
To get Ayumi's help you need to give her the drugs.
To get the drugs on day 2:
a) steal the drivers license from Alice (like you did)
b) Distract Cooper while searching the storage and steal the drugs, you didn't do this on yianjang2 (Timeline 17 )

So steal the drugs form storage, give them to Ayumi, ask her about the offices and she will tell you to come back on Day 4.
On day 4 go to Ayumi's lair and she will tell you the memory you need:
Day 3 (Morning): You ask Ayumi to get information on the building. (Day 4 Day)

After that, talk to Cooper on day 3 to search the offices.

Cheers!

Reactions: hejiangyong

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
############## New Public Version 0.49.20 ################

This is my babbling when it got released:

Well, this was a bumpy release with travels in the middle and unexpected issues. This release will cover Georgia content and Cooper and Benson content (more on the Cooper side because of time restrictions)

The heist on day 6 was redone, and Janice "Accidented" too.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log

Change-Log 0.49.20:
  • Fix Ayumi's inverted variables.
  • Fix error at massage Layla in first aid
  • Fix memory after the demonstration for Janice
Change-Log 0.49.10:
  • Minor fixes
Change-Log 0.49.00:
  • Continue the story of Georgia
  • Continue the story of Cooper
  • Continue the story of Benson
  • Continue the story of Lisa
  • Redone Heist on Day 6
  • Redone Janice "Accidented"
  • Memories for Day 5, Day 6, Georgia, Cooper, Benson, and Lisa
  • Gallery for Day 5 (still incomplete)
  • Added two new Other characters (Riot Girl and Carson)
  • Some bug fixes.
  • Continuities bug fixes (Thanks Dimka2010)
  • Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
Cheers!

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
well i finally decided to give this a shot again, and my last game version is with a complete save is 0.27.10.
pray for me. trying to sort out where i am in the walkthrough is going to be a nightmare.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Time Loop Hunter [v0.49.20 Public] [Hydrahenker] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.26 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 406 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 2.22 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 372 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Leo04

Aug 23, 2020
I decided to follow the guide, but as it turned out, there is gay content here, there are no tags, minus 2-3 hours is cool.
Haven't played this in a while so i don't know whether there's a gay scene (Male on Male) or not, but if you're talking about female rimjob on male then that's not gay hell even some considers female strap-on on male is not gay. Might be better for you to avoid Anal sex tag games if these small things bother you

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
The only "gay" content is blink and you'll miss it girl on girl. Which includes getting a co-op boobfuck from a lesbian and a bi redhead rubbing her tits on you while a blonde flashes you. Hard to see how from what angle that is "ew gay". Rimjobs and dildos aren't gay, neither strap-ons, live a little.

Can't unlock terminator punished 2 in gallery, not sure why, unless its not easily accessible via warp and I just need to fully corrupt some side characters. Have fucked Ivanna but thats a separate scene.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
When trying to reload a save made with v0.49.20 Public(compressed) right after using Alice in the VIP party and standing in the entrance with the terminator, i get this error:

Exception: Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.

I've attached the traceback and the save.

Any clues why this happens?

View attachment traceback.txt View attachment 1-2-LT1.save

Last edited:

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
Hm weird, can't seem to find the gallery. Game says I need to get the patreon version, but when checking the patreon, can't even seem the find this "patreon" version

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
Can't unlock terminator punished 2 in gallery, not sure why, unless its not easily accessible via warp and I just need to fully corrupt some side characters. Have fucked Ivanna but thats a separate scene.
I think the punishment change if you steal the hard drive or not.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes