Mythosr

May 27, 2017
I had tried to played this game way back but the blue demoness? thing was ruining it for me. Is there a way to change or not see her during playthrough?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I had tried to played this game way back but the blue demoness? thing was ruining it for me. Is there a way to change or not see her during playthrough?
She changes appearance as you play... demoness is just a first form.

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for reporting!

Cheers!
I knew I forgot something, there was also bug where Iris(boss in familia safehouse) calls you by name instead of priest(BTW father and sister sounds better than priest and nun), meaning either:
it was missed and needs fixing,
it was intentional, and Iris knows who we are, which leaves question why can we knock her down so easily and steal artifact

for leaked 58.10
descrambler bug still exists
Iris dialogue not fixed

also small suggestion, unique dialogue with CAS when mom finds your drugs, but never got pegged by parole officer("you got dildo in ass 0 times, you must really like it" doesnt sound good, unless it was already added?)
I was too lazy to check if there is unique dialogue for reaching day 7 with low brain tolerance(I overrided old save after getting all fun points)

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
for leaked 58.10
descrambler bug still exists
Iris dialogue not fixed
without your save here this bugs will be exist and exist...
if you want to help - please add here your save file before opening scene with bug (before 1 click of mouse as example ).
and explain more words about it. What is bug is in your opinion.

maxpoz

Mar 12, 2018
Hey i've encountered a problem, Ayumi doesn't tell me the ingredients to concentration drug. Even after she talked that her mind was super concentrated for a few hours. I used walkthrough but it's the same. So am I dumb or this is a bug? Thanks 1655146788219.png

O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018
Can't get CAS outfit, still missing 3 of it. PR$7`[X(X5}MAPHE5912W)G.png
Also, what is the power on the list. I think I have got all the content but it is still "???" Y7AD`~ECNX6Q03LUS0IVF@V.png

DiegoMaster

Dec 28, 2016
I'm trying to load a save file from .51 to .58, but keep getting an error:

While running game code:
File "game/screens_top_menu.rpy", line 120, in execute
File "game/screens_top_menu.rpy", line 120, in execute
File "game/screens_top_menu.rpy", line 175, in execute
File "game/screens_top_menu.rpy", line 197, in execute
File "game/screens_top_menu.rpy", line 197, in <module>
NameError: name 'RDComplete' is not defined

the save works fine in the old version of the game. Any chance of someone knowing how to fix this / someone with a working save file from around .48-.50?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
all new content is getting descrambler from cops

1.visit Carson place(day 6)
2.give cops info about Carson(day 5 in pub after helping with VIP area at fair)(just follow cops storyline)
view result at Carson(day 6)
3.give cops full info(day 5, after using parasited Alice at VIP area)(help Alice day2, date with janice to capture parasite, follow the cops storyline)(dont use Warp menu for day 3, as it has impossible condition to talk to cops. You can use WARP for days 1,2,4)
4.visit Carson place to get descrambler(day 6)
5.(almost) successfully complete day 6 raid(investigate church after obtaining descrambler)

easiest way to do it, is setting up everything for step 3, then just go forward and backward in time getting all variants
HydraHenker I'm in this section of the walkthrough (completed step 345 of the Massage/Heist 3 section) and when I went to use the back one timeslot click, I got the following traceback...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mystick

Dec 18, 2021
I know this should be a stupid question but here goes, How can you have all Brain Tolerance levels but not have all powers?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi :)

I don't know if this bug was already signaled but... when I try to read any Nightclub ID, the game will bug. here is an exemple (for Georgia's ID) :

another exemple (with Mia) :

And it's like this for every character I try that.

I press the 'ignore' button, but I fear my saves will be compromised x)

I'm playing with the 58.10 version.

Last edited:

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
Same as above...

Hi :)

I don't know if this bug was already signaled but... when I try to read any Nightclub ID, the game will bug. here is an exemple (for Georgia's ID) :

another exemple (with Mia) :

And it's like this for every character I try that.

I press the 'ignore' button, but I fear my saves will be compromised x)

I'm playing with the 58.10 version.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Ok so, I don't even know if this problem is even one that anyone could give advice for but I guess I'll try.
I was playing the leaked .58 version when it crashed in the middle of playing, and now the game won't load at all. I don't even have an error message to share, the program just won't start whatsoever. I've tried deleting and re-extracting the files and it's still broken. Really not even sure what I could try, never had another Renpy game do this, I even tried other Renpy games and the still work fine.
So, uh... any tips anyone?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Ok so, I don't even know if this problem is even one that anyone could give advice for but I guess I'll try.
I was playing the leaked .58 version when it crashed in the middle of playing, and now the game won't load at all. I don't even have an error message to share, the program just won't start whatsoever. I've tried deleting and re-extracting the files and it's still broken. Really not even sure what I could try, never had another Renpy game do this, I even tried other Renpy games and the still work fine.
So, uh... any tips anyone?
Try deleting "TimeLoopHunter" folder in "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy". But if you want to keep all your saves, then just move that folder elsewhere instead of deleting.

If not helps, try restarting your computer.

Reactions: Southron

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Try deleting "TimeLoopHunter" folder in "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy". But if you want to keep all your saves, then just move that folder elsewhere instead of deleting.
Ooh, that did it! I definitely have a bunch old saves built up, I guess I'll see if deleting most of them lets me keep the rest, I don't know why I wasn't rotating on one page anyway. Thanks for the help!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes