hamof

Oct 9, 2017
In the bar on top of the post window, there's a little plus symbol. In there, there's a spoiler option. This will place two BB tags that look like this: [spoiler][/spoiler] Put whatever you want between these tags, you can also just write them out. Alternatively, write what you want to spoiler first, then select it with click&drag, then press the spoiler button. It will place the tags around the text you've selected.

On a related note, in order to make the system ignore formating and thus show tags like that, write [plain][/plain] around whatever you want to show someone.

Reactions: Cheschire

Cheschire

Jul 20, 2018
In the bar on top of the post window, there's a little plus symbol. In there, there's a spoiler option. This will place two BB tags that look like this: [spoiler][/spoiler] Put whatever you want between these tags, you can also just write them out. Alternatively, write what you want to spoiler first, then select it with click&drag, then press the spoiler button. It will place the tags around the text you've selected.

On a related note, in order to make the system ignore formating and thus show tags like that, write [plain][/plain] around whatever you want to show someone.
Works like a charm ! Thanks !

Cheschire

Jul 20, 2018
Hi ! I came here looking for help. I'm almost 100% done, but I can't find the last missing bits for the life of me. I someone could help, that'd be appreaciated.
NB: I will refrain from spoiling, so feel free to read even if you're not finished.

I lack:
• Day 2 - Afternoon - "There's a demonstration" - The second "I go to the left side" (see picutre).
• Dana - Day 2 - Afternoon - Third line, between the (Day) and (Evening) events.
• Janice - Day 2 - Morning - The two last bits. Knowing the rest, it feels fairly obvious what those two things are, but I can't seem to get to them.
• Mia - Day 2 - Afternoon - The third one (see picture).
Last, but not least:
• Hannah - Day 2 - The (Afternoon) bit. I did al the Day 1 stuff and am extremely confused as how I could be missing a piece here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit:

I found out how to get the Day 2, Dana, Mia and Hannah's routes. I'm not really fond of those, though.

Now I'm stuck with the two last parts of Janice's path, and I can't figure it out. Could anyone help me ?

Re-edit:

Found it. Surprising setting !

Thanks for the super game, I'll be waiting for the rest !

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Edit:

I found out how to get the Day 2, Dana, Mia and Hannah's routes. I'm not really fond of those, though.

Now I'm stuck with the two last parts of Janice's path, and I can't figure it out. Could anyone help me ?

Re-edit:

Found it. Surprising setting !

Thanks for the super game, I'll be waiting for the rest !
When I replayed the whole game I didn't like the Hannah one either so I'm changing it a bit. Now you won't be able to follow her until you overheard the conversation at the demonstration.

The Dana one is something she wouldn't do alright... unless something is wrong with her brain? :)

Cheschire

Jul 20, 2018
When I replayed the whole game I didn't like the Hannah one either so I'm changing it a bit. Now you won't be able to follow her until you overheard the conversation at the demonstration.

The Dana one is something she wouldn't do alright... unless something is wrong with her brain? :)
Noice.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So I can't find the brain options anymore. Does that mean we can't get the imagining girls naked anymore?

Disco Dancer

Jun 4, 2017
Can't invite dana to demonstration. I let janice save dana, then reset save dana myself. But no invite to demonstration option on day 2

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
ty for that post
any change log for it ?
here you go:
Change-Log 0.11.40:
- Fixed some path of images when making the distribution.
- Add sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS).

Change-Log 0.11.30:
- Fixed Lisa's memory to show the correct day.
- Fixed a character name in dialog.

Change-Log 0.11.20:
- Fixed a bug with a character when asking Janice to deal with Claire.

Change-Log 0.11.10:
- Grammar and punctuation fixes. (Thanks to laven00!)
- Fixed a bug in hospital with character '%'.
- Added lust overflow to Hannah's revenge group scene.
- Minor fixes.

Change-Log 0.11.00:
- Day 3!... Sort of...
- New memories for Day 3, Alice, Hannah.
- Wait button in top bar.
- Small changes in UI.
- Tracking Events and Girls in map.
- New .webp format that makes the size of the game smaller.

zhector43

Jan 3, 2018
I'm following the walkthrough but there is no rally point location showing up when I'm supposed to go there. Any suggestions?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes