myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Easiest way to get rid of the blue demon is to extract the game files and place all of her pictures into something like paint net then paint over them and bye bye demon.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

Reactions: HydraHenker

rgl

Jun 13, 2018
how will i upgrade my persuation skill? im stuck in the game need lvl6 persuation.. i only got lvl1??? thanks...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
how will i upgrade my persuation skill? im stuck in the game need lvl6 persuation.. i only got lvl1??? thanks...
up to version 0.10 at least you can't raise it yet, the only skill you can raise is self control by going to yoga class, every skill need a trainer to evolve, lockpick will be janice, but she has no training event as well

rgl

Jun 13, 2018
up to version 0.10 at least you can't raise it yet, the only skill you can raise is self control by going to yoga class, every skill need a trainer to evolve, lockpick will be janice, but she has no training event as well
how will i make hanna mad??? dont know what to do? stuck in hanna.. rags did not make her mad.. help please

rgl

Jun 13, 2018
how will i finish the task on janice..
The demonstraion.. the no hint.. did i need to know whos the genuis hacker??? somebody help me thanks

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
Newest version on the patre is 11.20, can we get that here, maybe?
[It was released later the same day specifically to wrap-up 2nd day stuff and give us a teaser of the 3rd, from what the posts look like from the outside...]
^Sleep deprivation is funny like that.^ Left in to avoid confusion, in case anyone kicks my shins for it and people browse through the topic later.
Considering I just saw @HydraHenker is in here, is this how your release-plan works?
1 iteration back is public, latest is payed? I have no problem with that, just making sure from the source. I might drop you $5 or $10 every couple of months to get the latest stuff. Definitely kudos for making the RenPy engine feel actually capable of some form of gaming, and not just a cut down PDF-viewer with hyperlinks. (Although I'm probably biased since time-loop/manipulation is one of my favorite genres in general.)

Reactions: vimmers and p22

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Newest version on the patre is 11.20, can we get that here, maybe?
[It was released later the same day specifically to wrap-up 2nd day stuff and give us a teaser of the 3rd, from what the posts look like from the outside...]
^Sleep deprivation is funny like that.^ Left in to avoid confusion, in case anyone kicks my shins for it and people browse through the topic later.
Considering I just saw @HydraHenker is in here, is this how your release-plan works?
1 iteration back is public, latest is payed? I have no problem with that, just making sure from the source. I might drop you $5 or $10 every couple of months to get the latest stuff. Definitely kudos for making the RenPy engine feel actually capable of some form of gaming, and not just a cut down PDF-viewer with hyperlinks. (Although I'm probably biased since time-loop/manipulation is one of my favorite genres in general.)
Yes, releases were :

1 iteration back to all patrons
latest interaction for 10+ patrons

1 week later:
1 iteration back public

1 week later:
latest interaction for 5+ patrons

Got hit by the patron censor. I'm on the talks with them. Not a great month for me personally since I got my phone stolen while traveling and that screw a lot of the 2 factor authentications access I had. :'(

latest release was 0.11.30 with some minor bug fixing.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yes, releases were :

1 iteration back to all patrons
latest interaction for 10+ patrons

1 week later:
1 iteration back public

1 week later:
latest interaction for 5+ patrons

Got hit by the patron censor. I'm on the talks with them. Not a great month for me personally since I got my phone stolen while traveling and that screw a lot of the 2 factor authentications access I had. :'(

latest release was 0.11.30 with some minor bug fixing.
Hope you can solve it fast, other devs say it is a bitch and a half to get in contact with patreon for these things.

4UCC

Jun 21, 2018
Please help, I got stuck. At the time where I supposed to try to defuse the bomb, there is no option to stay on the stage. This is after georgia take the bomb trigger from the terminator. Already followed the walkthrough and updated the latest version of game 0.10.20, but choice to defuse bomb not appear.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes