HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yup....not taking me anywhere.
You have too many fronts open. Alice is pretty standalone path, you just need to control your lust.
Then you should follow Janice's path. Her speech can have two focus, you need both to advance. Once you advance the focus won't matter, but the quality of the speech is important.

hope it helps.
cheers!

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
You have too many fronts open. Alice is pretty standalone path, you just need to control your lust.
Then you should follow Janice's path. Her speech can have two focus, you need both to advance. Once you advance the focus won't matter, but the quality of the speech is important.

hope it helps.
cheers!
Thanks i give it another go.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
where the hell do i find those damn trainer to lvl up my skills? cus i can't do shit right now because i don't have the lvl it need in order to able to do it. some one help. You no what don't bother answering it. been spending days on this game and its keep getting more fucked up and confusing and just time consuming so i just drop the whole thing.

Steve25

May 24, 2018
Th

hope it helps.
cheers!
Yes it does help,thanks.I have data about Dana but when I give it to Janice she says it's not enough.I've helped her with the speech the other way and thanks again, I'll keep that in mind.1 girl at a time..

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Th

Yes it does help,thanks.I have data about Dana but when I give it to Janice she says it's not enough.I've helped her with the speech the other way and thanks again, I'll keep that in mind.1 girl at a time..
if you need info of Dana the best way to get is ask her directly, of course you should be in good terms with her.

if I have to recommend an order I would go:

Dana, Janice (these 2 have interconnecting paths)
Hannah (dependency of Janice)
Jody (dependency of Hannah)
Georgia (dependency of Janice)
Mia (a little dependency of Janice)
Lisa (dependency of Mia)
Mom (dependency of Mia)
Cynthia (dependency of Mom)
Ayumi (dependency of Dana and Hannah)
Alice

I'm doing this by memory so don't put in stone.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Can't figure out how to talk about the Mayan eras to Dana.

Edit: For some reason I had to restart. The +5 heart things weren't showing up either. Now it's working better.

Steve25

May 24, 2018
Than
if you need info of Dana the best way to get is ask her directly, of course you should be in good terms with her.

if I have to recommend an order I would go:

Dana, Janice (these 2 have interconnecting paths)
Hannah (dependency of Janice)
Jody (dependency of Hannah)
Georgia (dependency of Janice)
Mia (a little dependency of Janice)
Lisa (dependency of Mia)
Mom (dependency of Mia)
Cynthia (dependency of Mom)
Ayumi (dependency of Dana and Hannah)
Alice

I'm doing this by memory so don't put in stone.
Thanks it actually really helps.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017

Can some please tell me what is missing?
(Best would be picture fully completed Day 2.)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
For those more technical, you can always use unrpa, to unpack game files, and then in scripts find the string that get placed in memories and get the hints that way.

It is kinda cheating, but ohh well...

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Two questions.
Is there a way to view previously unlocked scenes with girls?
From my very brief look this appears to get quite convoluted without using a walkthrough. Is this the case, or is it just because I haven't played it enough to understand it?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

prophet1371

Apr 6, 2018
Hello
I need some help guys, i started this game today ,i'm following the walkthrough ,and i cannot get the step 25 "What's your subject of interest?" it's always "i'm interested in mayan culture" despite following the 24 first step to the letter..do i need to start janice path somewhere between 2 reset or anything else ?

i'm lost
thx in advance

ps: i'm using the " 109384_Time_Loop_Hunter_Step-by_step_Walkthrough_0.10 "

Reactions: Quyendepzai

Quyendepzai

Jun 1, 2018
Hello
I need some help guys, i started this game today ,i'm following the walkthrough ,and i cannot get the step 25 "What's your subject of interest?" it's always "i'm interested in mayan culture" despite following the 24 first step to the letter..do i need to start janice path somewhere between 2 reset or anything else ?

i'm lost
thx in advance

ps: i'm using the " 109384_Time_Loop_Hunter_Step-by_step_Walkthrough_0.10 "
I got the same problem with u

Reactions: spidey164
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes