phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
If you are a fan of living a very twisted version of the life of Bill Murray in Ground Hog's Day, then this game may be for you. Unfortunately, I really did not enjoy this style of game play where you must repeat the same scenes over and over and over again in slightly different ways to move the plot forward. I finally downloaded the walkthrough and just gave up after about an hour because I realized I just wasn't enjoying the game at all. It's not a horrible game, some nice art (except for that ugly ass alien demon... I mean come on!) but it does seem badly overcomplicated and purposefully repetitive, and it's just not for me. I think this is the 3rd version of the game I tried to play and every time I have just given up before going thru all the content. I don't think I will bother giving it a 4th try with the next version, just seems to not be my style of game.

hamof

Oct 9, 2017
(except for that ugly ass alien demon... I mean come on!)
This one there's an answer for, specifically, she's supposed to get prettier as you progress through the game. But the game doesn't actually have enough content to trigger that yet.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry, should have been more clear char_Dana.rpy and the line I had to move was originally around line 296.
I have a char_Dana.py and char_Dany.rpyc in Game/ however not a char_Dany.rpy you are talking about. Furthermore .py doesn't have the line you have mentioned and the .rpyc is a binary renpy rpc2 blob

Reactions: Liktor
Oct 25, 2017
I managed to get the option to ask Dana about her subject of interest? by moving

danaeventcaraccident.init_choice('dana_university_1_3_carraccident_1_favsubject_CH1',
love='-', lust='-')

up to line 37. It's in char_Dana.py on line 44

Botany

Jun 12, 2017
Here is a save I made from version 0.07 and then transfered over to 0.10. All it is is the beginning of the DANA sequence where I have already asked her "What's your subject of interest?". This should allow anyone just starting to continue on until the game is properly fixed. Cheers

raziel321

Nov 29, 2017
I currently have all memories so far, except for the last sub-memory of the demonstration, the one above
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Cas doesn't have any hint for that, and just tells me to try another girl or another day. Can someone tell me what the memory is?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I currently have all memories so far, except for the last sub-memory of the demonstration, the one above
. Cas doesn't have any hint for that, and just tells me to try another girl or another day. Can someone tell me what the memory is?

Reactions: raziel321

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
You are trying to break into the storage room yourself. You cannot do that.

To get access to the keys, you need to know about them. That means you need to go to the Rally location in the morning on day 2 and know about the 'suits' going into the storage room, so that Janice will come with you and try to open the door herself.

Reactions: reddo

reddo

Dec 28, 2017
You are trying to break into the storage room yourself. You cannot do that.

To get access to the keys, you need to know about them. That means you need to go to the Rally location in the morning on day 2 and know about the 'suits' going into the storage room, so that Janice will come with you and try to open the door herself.
i try, but didn't work, i see the "suits" but janice don't follow me
and another thing, when i speak with the drug seller for the pills for mia route, it say "in development"
i'm stuck in every story, i don't know why :/

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes