Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
Started a fresh game and could not progress with Dana to save my life, looked at the walkthrough and my games missing a line. Following it to the letter I never get the option to ask her about her subject of interest. I'll try a re-download to see if there was a problem on that end.

Reactions: AoThatGuy

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Started a fresh game and could not progress with Dana to save my life, looked at the walkthrough and my games missing a line. Following it to the letter I never get the option to ask her about her subject of interest. I'll try a re-download to see if there was a problem on that end.
Yes, this game is a real PITA. When a conversation ends, try checking task hints before clicking the main area, because doin that might lock you into a sequence you cannot abort, and then that task will be gone. You might try using Unren to force rollback.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
wtf wrong with this game, cant go more then day 2 and weight of it more then gigabyte.
You may not be able to go past Day 2, but there is SO MUCH to do in those first two days that I'm surprised that the file is this small! There is several hours of gameplay in those two days, that is if you try to get everything. It's the curse of this type of game; there's a small amount of 'forward' progress per update.

Reactions: TempTitle

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
does this game have incest in it? because tags say yes but the information in the first post say no. which one is correct?

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
its just bugged or something i guess, couse some skills dont grow up so i cannot progrees, dont worth unless you wont test you nervs.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Time Loop Hunter_Step-by_step_Walkthrough_0.10 in pdf (enjoy)
Thanks for the walkthrough.
But I don't understand how it works:
1) In Dana path, what to do after point 68-69
a) go to or skip demonstration
b) ask CAS to do a RESET?

2) How to start Janice path ponit 1?
a) start a new game?
b) continue after RESET on Dana path (1b)

Adarsh11

Nov 2, 2017
is the "25 What's your subject of interest?" part in the walkthrough wrong... i dont seem to have that option

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
does this game have incest in it? because tags say yes but the information in the first post say no. which one is correct?
It does. There's a path that allows you to bang the MC's little sister at one point, but getting to the point where you can choose to do it is surprisingly difficult and you have to sacrifice a chance at some plot progress to do it.

Otherwise, there's just some gratuitous sexual tension and nudity.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Yep stuck ,l must be missing a line about Dana's interest never happened before. Guess I will wait for a fix.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
the introduction of the timelines and the hints given by Cas have made this game way less grindy and more enjoyable. i went through the content of the new version without checking the walkthrough at all. good job dev.

Reactions: HydraHenker

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
So as near as I can tell from looking over the .rpy file you cannot advance Dana to ask her subject of interest because the relevant variable never gets set to true. Trying to fix it has given me a headache however I found that moving $ jon.change_girleventchoice('Dana','CARACCIDENT','dana_university_1_3_carraccident_1_favsubject_CH1',True) to line 285 made things work.

*edited because it's late and i cannot speel.

Swagsec

Aug 22, 2016
So as near as I can tell from looking over the .rpy file you cannot advance Dana to ask her subject of interest because the relevant variable never gets set to true. Trying to fix it has given me a headache however I found that moving $ jon.change_girleventchoice('Dana','CARACCIDENT','dana_university_1_3_carraccident_1_favsubject_CH1',True) to line 285 made things work.

*edited because it's late and i cannot speel.
Which .rpy file? I opened them all I think and i can't find it I think

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes