HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ok, what a nice surprise!

Kudos to @HydraHenker!
Exceptional good idea for a VN. The groundhogs are strong in this :eazyHype:
It solves the old problem of unrealistic and boring repetitions in this kind of games in a smart way.
Furthermore: as being a programmer myself, I'm impressed how well dev handles the integrity of events.

Nice main and sub storylines, good graphics.
And if one didn't understand why Phil Connors was that desperated because of his little time loop problem ... after reset 150 (by far not my last :coldsweat: ) I recognized how hard a situation like this can be to be solved.

Oh, and the perfect moment for this quote:

And sry, @HydraHenker, I'd like to support you with more than a damn Dollar (you deserves quite more!), but cannot afford it, since spending alot of money for another project.

Thanks!!!!

JãoDoGaiz

May 27, 2017
Goddamn, this game is just so beautiful, there is so much choices, outcomes and possibilities here that you can stop untill you get then all. I hope somehow it gets great at the end and someway the amazing creator can figures how to connect everything to the 14th day, if he does it will be my greatest game ever!

Reactions: HydraHenker

AAsriel

Jun 25, 2017
I seem to be having trouble with Janice's path, I'm at step 117 and when I go to the meeting point I just choose to leave, without the option to 'Choose the Back Closet'. Have I missed something?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP.

omg not as lazy as everyone thought!

Reactions: Krull

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Btw, why is the alien fugly as hell? Since she's around practically all the time, please give us something nice to look at.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version - the original zip file was 1.42GB, compressed version is 98MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Time Loop Hunter v0.10 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows: (98MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
that creature following the protagonist everywhere and making fun of him reminds me of Ryuk lol
I remember an Infocom text game - can't remember the name, and i never played it - that had a little robot that followed you around, and every time you saved the game, he would go "Oh, boy! Are we gonna do something DANGEROUS?" or words to that effect.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
short update, but I love how things progress through timelines in this game, must be a nightmare to keep track of it all, let alone code it

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
This may be a stupid question, but: How do I unlock the hospital location? o_O

Startet from a 0.8 save, if that helps.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes