Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Couple questions on Hannah. Any time I try to get the HJ from her on blackmail it says requires rank 2, rank 2 what? Also when trying to convince her to take me into her class, it won't let me say I like manipulating minds, just says I like Math or a bit of everything.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Arasharia12

Have you checked the walktrough? Everything you need is listed in those walk throughs if you need just the newest stuff then download the walk through that has just the new stuff added. The walk throughs should be a few pages back that were uploaded along with the file.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
@Arasharia12

Have you checked the walktrough? Everything you need is listed in those walk throughs if you need just the newest stuff then download the walk through that has just the new stuff added. The walk throughs should be a few pages back that were uploaded along with the file.
Im following walkthrough but i dont know whats im missing to invite dana!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Arasharia12

Somethings are unlocked when you are doing other peoples stuff. To unlock other stuff for Dana you must do the stuff for Janice to unlock some of the stuff for Dana. So just jump down to the Janice section in the walk through and start doing her stuff.

Goku444

Oct 28, 2017
Every time I break into the storage room it says "In development" is that suppose to happen, cause I can't continue Janice story without it

Shadowsnake

Apr 30, 2017
Couple questions on Hannah. Any time I try to get the HJ from her on blackmail it says requires rank 2, rank 2 what? Also when trying to convince her to take me into her class, it won't let me say I like manipulating minds, just says I like Math or a bit of everything.
With Hannah's blackmail options, the skill required is "Persuasion". The little icon of the man sitting at a desk shows it's skill. If you open the skills menu (top right of the screen, left of CAS's face) you can see at the bottom all the different skill icons and your current proficiency in them.

How to invite dana to demonstration? im stuck with that.
In the library on the 2nd day at the "Day" time of day (right after morning. for example "Morning - Day - Afternoon - Evening - Night") she will drop her book. You can talk to her (if she knows you) and invite her to the event.

Every time I break into the storage room it says "In development" is that suppose to happen, cause I can't continue Janice story without it
You need to steal the room's keys from the Janitor instead of directly pick-locking the door yourself. I think the event you need to unlock it requires you to go the the rally point in the morning of the 2nd day. After that the option appears, I believe.

Reactions: Goku444

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
And if Dana is horny enough you can just walk up right behind her when she drops the book and she bumps into your crotch and you can ask her to the demonstration then.

Goku444

Oct 28, 2017
You need to steal the room's keys from the Janitor instead of directly pick-locking the door yourself. I think the event you need to unlock it requires you to go the the rally point in the morning of the 2nd day. After that the option appears, I believe.
I've tried this and I'm not getting any option.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've tried this and I'm not getting any option.
when you see the suits at morning of the second day, you need to talk to janice at the same day at daytime, she will say that you would be able to see what they were up to if you got there early, so reset, do her path normally and go back there in the morning with janice, she will lockpick the lock and say that the janitor also has the key, after that you can steal the janitor key at day 1 and open the storage door

Reactions: Goku444

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
With Hannah's blackmail options, the skill required is "Persuasion". The little icon of the man sitting at a desk shows it's skill. If you open the skills menu (top right of the screen, left of CAS's face) you can see at the bottom all the different skill icons and your current proficiency in them.
Ah, ok thanks, but who do I talk (or what do I do) to to raise persuasion up to rank 2? I have the experience needed to raise it (200/200), but I'm not finding a trainer dialogue for anyone, I know the coach for self control, Janice for lock picking, I'd assume it'd be Hannah for persuasion, but I'm not seeing any option do actually do that.

thekaom

Feb 14, 2018
I'm having an issue getting the pictures of the cheerleaders. I've followed the walkthrough, specifically Jody's steps and the MC doesn't take pictures and Brian keeps asking for 3 pictures. Any help?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes