Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I don't know if the dev reads this forum, but if they do:

It would be really helpful if the wait command wasn't buried in a menu. It could go next to hr time of day before the felony/money/lust stats, and those could be shifted over a bit.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Having now played a good chunk of the game... On the one hand, it's impressive how the dev managed to come up with so many groundhog day iterations for the first two days. I have no idea how he would even continue to further days without getting real complicated. I really hope he figures out a way to either use old saves or import experience data from them, because there is no way in hell I want to go through all of those permutations again.

On the other hand, and tying into that, I have no clue how anyone could be expected to figure this stuff out without a walkthrough, especially someone playing distracted (read: one handed). A hint system would be helpful. I know that's what the memories are for, but it's still confusing.

If this game actually gets finished, it's going to be sprawling.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
1.1 GB... I think it's about time the dev goes to .webp or .jpg... The renders are not THAT good to deserve .png.

figure this stuff out without a walkthrough
Even WITH a walk-through, it's a GIANT PITA. I think this one has kind of jumped the shark on the Gordian knot level of difficulty.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Only annoying thing about .webp files is that you need a converter if you want to alter any of the pictures. First you have to load the file convert it to .jpg alter it then convert it back again to webp you also need to install a codec so that you can look at them just like a regular .jpg.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the bath scenes with mom? The walkthrough just says "peek with high enough lust," but I can't seem to not just leave after the initial peeking.

Edit: scratch that, I got the accidental facial one, now I need to figure out the other one.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Darkaura

Without the webp codec the files show no picture so you need the webp codec so that when you look at the webp files they show a picture just like a .jpg or .png file do so you don't have to guess what it is and wait for the file to load. Once you can see the pictures then you can use something like XnConvert to convert the file to .jpg to alter it and then convert it back to webp again.

Last edited:

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I can't be the first person to complain about the color minigame. You can barely read the color because it's white text on a white background.

RC179

Feb 3, 2018
I dont get the enter the stage option when i am following through walkthrough. What i am doing wrong
I have the same issue. When I choose not to invite Dana to the demonstration I have the option to stay on stage but then the bomb event is not triggererd. Any suggestions are welcome

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I have the same issue. When I choose not to invite Dana to the demonstration I have the option to stay on stage but then the bomb event is not triggererd. Any suggestions are welcome
to trigger the bomb event you need to steal the documents in the morning and give them to Janice the night before the demonstration.

RC179

Feb 3, 2018
to trigger the bomb event you need to steal the documents in the morning and give them to Janice the night before the demonstration.
Thanks for your reply but I did just that. It looks like Janice is not too happy Dana is with me and therefore she doesn't want me on the stage with her.
Any idea how to change that?

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
Alright...I know it's been asked several times in here, but how do you jerk off to Hannah and cum on her???? I have everything (that I know of) completed, but I still 'avoid getting any on her.'

I've been thru the walkthrough. I've been thru the 'hints.' I've gone into her office with low lust. I've gone into her office with high lust. (Incidentally you cum twice this way...just not on her!!!)

I can't hit her with my skin flute,
I cannot hit her when I shoot,
I do not like this crazy sham,
I do not like this Sam I Am!!! :winkytongue::eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
...also...I am really enjoying this game and look forward to more in the future. This is a GREAT game concept!! Keep up the great work. :heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I
Alright...I know it's been asked several times in here, but how do you jerk off to Hannah and cum on her???? I have everything (that I know of) completed, but I still 'avoid getting any on her.'

I've been thru the walkthrough. I've been thru the 'hints.' I've gone into her office with low lust. I've gone into her office with high lust. (Incidentally you cum twice this way...just not on her!!!)

I can't hit her with my skin flute,
I cannot hit her when I shoot,
I do not like this crazy sham,
I do not like this Sam I Am!!!
I'm pretty sure that happens when you blackmail her with her normal clothes? I could be misremembering.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes