gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The only reason I’m asking you this is because I’ve seen your name around a lot and are pretty active and helpful. Do you think you could help me out with the CGs? I have a Mac and therefore cannot use unren myself and nobody else has responded to me. Thanks for listening even if you decide not to!
well, since you asked so nicely, here it is ;)

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
you will learn about the janitor key through janice, she will lockpick the storage room in the morning of the second day, just make a speech with her in the first day, return in the morning of the second and you will tell her about the suits, they you two will break into the room

but you need to try to break into it alone in the first day I think, but it seems you already did that
So it looks like I just can't progress then, awesome.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So it looks like I just can't progress then, awesome.
well, I just played and had no problem there

maybe try to start a new save and start with this part and see if you are missing something

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Help :-( I'm stuck, I went to Step_by_Step_Walkthrough_0.08 long, I'm now at point 68 on Janice Route

When I go to university there are 3 women and then I go to Rally Point and tell her that too and then I go back to Iniversity BUT the demonstration does not start and when I wait and Enter the Demonstation is NOT autoreset. What am I doing wrong ? I can not crack the storage room because I still have Level 2 and need level 3 for this: - /

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
I dont get the enter the stage option when i am following through walkthrough. What i am doing wrong

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Too many games in here have this issue where they can only be played properly with a walkthrough. Especially the ones that involve a clock, where you have to be in a specific place, during a specific day, during an specific hour and stuff like that.
If your game requires tedious amounts of trial and error for people to find the scenes, which are the most important part of the games here, then you did something wrong.
Tedious trial and error isn't the same as replayability.
Another type of game guilty of this are VNs with hidden counters for things like (lust, love...) and so forth which are necessary to unlock certain scenes and conversations.
If you pick the wrong choice at a specific point, you have no idea about it until you realize that you missed a lot of scenes. At least put a damn counter in the UI.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello,
I went to the Walkthrough point by point and find at the point 69 not the possibility to end the demo with autoreset ...

more than the exact points to go off is not or :p

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
caught an error after lying to janice to get her to invite me to the rally point in day 1 afternoon. This is kinda game breaking as you can't interact with Dana at all after ignoring the error so I'm left with some of her memories unresolved.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I have a mac and have never successfully played any version of Time Loop Hunter.
Usually I can dump the pc version of renpy games into the Renpy dev program and run it without trouble. But every time I have tried that with Time Loop Hunter I get a critical error. The major difference this time is that the error happens when I try to open the map after the intro plays and you get put in your room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried the Mac.app version and saving causes a critical error... so I can play it but can't save.

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Can't get my Self-Control to level 1, xp already 100 0f 100 and tried self-control talk but still nothing.
anyone found the console variable? big fan of time travel but the grinding is a bit harder for me

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone have a save from 0.07 that works? Old saves appear to be broken--again. I already had to restart from scratch the last time that happened, don't want to do it again. I get that's breaking saves sometime can't be avoided while a game is in development but the dev really needs to provide working ones from the starting point of the last update if that happens.

whatwhat

May 7, 2017
Can't get my Self-Control to level 1, xp already 100 0f 100 and tried self-control talk but still nothing.
anyone found the console variable? big fan of time travel but the grinding is a bit harder for me
You have to run through the yoga event multiple times, and try to start with your lust as low as possible.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I need some help, I want to go to the shopping mall and meet Mia, I got the message but there is no icon on the map. Do I have to do anything else other than get that message to find the mall?

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
I need some help, I want to go to the shopping mall and meet Mia, I got the message but there is no icon on the map. Do I have to do anything else other than get that message to find the mall?
on day 1 evening you need follow(stalk) Danna, she will lead you to the Mall.

KuroVida

Jun 1, 2017
I had a heckuva hard time figuring out the suits / bomb / janitor piece -- ended up being frustrated for, uh, hours. But I eventually found the right permutation and unlocked pretty much everything after that (with just a few missing memories here and there).

I had my doubts at first, but this game ended up being an absolute blast. I really enjoyed the puzzle mechanics, and the art in the game definitely delivered. Looking forward to the next version!

Reactions: HydraHenker

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save from 0.07 that works? Old saves appear to be broken--again. I already had to restart from scratch the last time that happened, don't want to do it again. I get that's breaking saves sometime can't be avoided while a game is in development but the dev really needs to provide working ones from the starting point of the last update if that happens.
I would have an save from the end of 008... would you be happy with that?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes