RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I don't want to repeat other's old question, but there were no help so i'll try. I've brought documents to Janice at day 1, then on day 2, if i bring dana i can't stay on the stageand if i dont bring her, Janice is only arrested. So, how trigger this bomb event?

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I don't want to repeat other's old question, but there were no help so i'll try. I've brought documents to Janice at day 1, then on day 2, if i bring dana i can't stay on the stageand if i dont bring her, Janice is only arrested. So, how trigger this bomb event?
Ok, i got it by my self. U shouldn't sent georgia to the center and stay on stage.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
what is the second night event with mom?
what is the third event in day 2 afternoon mia?

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
@KillJoy2190

Find where the janitor hid her clothes at and move them somewhere else then outside mess with her car and wait for her there.
But the memory is in the afternoon, in her office while she's naked. If I cum on her outside at her car, that takes place in the evening and she'll be wearing the rags.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
what is the second night event with mom?
what is the third event in day 2 afternoon mia?
There is a Hinted Walkthrough file on the front page, just below the download links, that has all the events in order as they appear on each character's memory page. It doesn't tell you how to get them necessarily, but it tells you their title, location, and time of day. This paired with the step by step walkthrough available should get you what you need.

Also, there is an up-to-date version of the Hinted Walkthrough in comment #446 on page 23.

Last edited:

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Are there any M/S scenes?
I was checking files but i couldnt find the picture but on the walkthrough at the end of mom says something about going to lisas house and then fuck her i have never played this game so idk who lisa is but is there any good incest here?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Are there any M/S scenes?
I was checking files but i couldnt find the picture but on the walkthrough at the end of mom says something about going to lisas house and then fuck her i have never played this game so idk who lisa is but is there any good incest here?
lisa is your sister

the one that you fuck is your other sister, mia

Reactions: crunchie123

Sachin Kumarp

Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 66293
Overview:
You are Jon, a 22 years old guy down on his luck for making bad choices. Living alone in a rent apartment, struggling with parole conditions and money, your mother hates you and your sisters ignore you. Until one night an alien comes to your place and gives you a mission to hunt a parasite affecting people’s minds. With a device in your own brain and a time loop of 15 days as a failsafe mechanism you are set to go…. But who says that you can’t have a little fun in the process and maybe the chance to turn around your life.​

Updated: 2018-04-10
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: non
Version: 0.08.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - - -

View attachment 67234 View attachment 67235 View attachment 67236 View attachment 67237 View attachment 67238 View attachment 67239 View attachment 67240 View attachment 67241
Please put this game on Android

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
kudos to the dev for implementing the timeline and the hint system, it was way easier and less grindy to get all memories this way. this game is great.
there is a bug when the MC steals the sleeping drug from Janice and takes it in the evening instead that in the night, game crashes in that case.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Damn, has hoping for Day 3 material! Enjoying it so far. Hoping there's even more content for previous days in the future. Would love to do stuff like pull down the activist's shirt mid-speech.

Reactions: L7Bear

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug only at this version, but I get the two pictures for brian showing the cheerleaders and dana and jon says that he doesn't have them at day two

got it, you can get it, but you need to do it without reseting to day two, if you reset to the start of day two, the game doesn't detect that you have the pictures

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Damn, has hoping for Day 3 material! Enjoying it so far. Hoping there's even more content for previous days in the future. Would love to do stuff like pull down the activist's shirt mid-speech.
it's going to take a lot to reach day 3 yet, there is a lot to happen at day two yet, heck, the dev could add a lot to day one if he wanted as well to girls with less content like the coach, georgia, the asian chick, lisa, mom, etc

I think he will probably scrap the 15 day idea and go with something like 5 at most, you can cram a lot with time travel in only one day, one person can do completely different stuff in the same time frame depending at the circumstances, mia could go to another place besides your house if you don't go talk to her for example

I actually wouldn't mind if he kept the 15 day, but it's bound to get convoluted if you require to do something like at the first day that could influence something at the last, or if you need a perfect path to get something. Even with the new mechanics it would be hard to keep up

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes