rick87

Jul 16, 2017
there is a bug with one of the day 2 memories, 'uni_demoevent_center5', it cannot be activated from the script, it can be solve by adding a line to the university2.rpy file right after the terminator girl leave the center stage angry.

Reactions: HydraHenker

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I hate coming across good and enjoyable games that have no progress.
I'm with you on this one. So much work to unlock any good lewdness. I don't mind a sensible puzzle as part of a game, but this one is too much of a chore. Not well clued. Gonna have to give it a pass for now. Dammed if I'd be inclined to Patron it either. And I patron a ton of games. It's just not fun.

Reactions: Arcane666 and bobn

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
In light of this insane grindfest, can someone help me with CGs? I have a mac so I cant use unren myself.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I'm with you on this one. So much work to unlock any good lewdness. I don't mind a sensible puzzle as part of a game, but this one is too much of a chore. Not well clued. Gonna have to give it a pass for now. Dammed if I'd be inclined to Patron it either. And I patron a ton of games. It's just not fun.
I couldn't agree more. I've tried to play and like this game, but it's too grindy and not intuitive at all.

D

Deleted member 45040

I couldn't agree more. I've tried to play and like this game, but it's too grindy and not intuitive at all.
Agreed I've done 95 resets to see all of content in 2 days. So if the game ever gets to 7 days that be 500+ resets or so. No thanks I'm done with it.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I tried not to make it so grindy by balancing timelines stories (I call it horizontal progression) with the forward progress (vertical progression) . The last two updates I had to cover a huge event, so it was a lot of horizontal progress and little vertical progress. The next one will have a lot more vertical than horizontal since it's going to cover the successful path of the demonstration to day 3. I can understand if you feel grindy when you play update from update, it's a lot less when you play it from scratch because you unlock a lot more things when you got to the end of the days.

I know there is a huge problem with the difficulty, I was going to put an in-game hint system later. I might do it earlier now.

Reactions: Darkaura

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I tried not to make it so grindy by balancing timelines stories (I call it horizontal progression) with the forward progress (vertical progression) . The last two updates I had to cover a huge event, so it was a lot of horizontal progress and little vertical progress. The next one will have a lot more vertical than horizontal since it's going to cover the successful path of the demonstration to day 3. I can understand if you feel grindy when you play update from update, it's a lot less when you play it from scratch because you unlock a lot more things when you got to the end of the days.

I know there is a huge problem with the difficulty, I was going to put an in-game hint system later. I might do it earlier now.
i really like this game, i think in order to reduce the grind you should have more than 1 partial reset points on day 2 letting the player name them, that way most of the possible storylines would be covered by the partial save points and the grind would be reduced to a minimum.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I really like the principal of this game and the mechanics are fairly good too. Along with that Mia, Dana and Hannah are lovely.
On the negative I have just gone through it with a v0.6 walkthrough and there is no way in hell I would have found a lot of the stuff I did and even with it it was a grind fest (coming from someone that plays Neverwinter:hushedface:). You really need some hints in game as has been mentioned considering you have to follow some paths before you can even think about trying others and sadly for me the direction I felt pushed (without the w/t) was to speak with Brian....
I do like Cas' sense of humor and could have her as a wingman :evilsmile:
All in all I think this could be a great game when finished, but I'm not convinced it suits being released in installments.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
I followed the Step by Step Walkthrough and, still, can't invite Dana to the demonstration on day 2. Could someone tell me what I'm missing, please?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I followed the Step by Step Walkthrough and, still, can't invite Dana to the demonstration on day 2. Could someone tell me what I'm missing, please?
if i recall you have to let Janice save Dana on the 1st day so that Janice will invite Dana to the demonstration, after you see Dana there you'll have the option of going back to 1st day, save Dana yourself, then invite her to the demonstration when you talk to her in the library on day 2

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
How do I get into the storage room? I'm pretty sure everything I can without it.
-I've completed everything for Dana, Mia, Lisa, and Mom.
-For Janice I am only missing the documents and bomb parts of her speech/speech prep.
-For Donnary I every time I try to break into her office the janitor is there and I can't search for the janitor in the morning.
-I've seen the suits, told Janice, can't break in on D1 because of lock picking, I can't go with Janice Day 2 Morning because I decide to leave the rally point

What am I missing

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do I get into the storage room? I'm pretty sure everything I can without it.
-I've completed everything for Dana, Mia, Lisa, and Mom.
-For Janice I am only missing the documents and bomb parts of her speech/speech prep.
-For Donnary I every time I try to break into her office the janitor is there and I can't search for the janitor in the morning.
-I've seen the suits, told Janice, can't break in on D1 because of lock picking, I can't go with Janice Day 2 Morning because I decide to leave the rally point

What am I missing
you will learn about the janitor key through janice, she will lockpick the storage room in the morning of the second day, just make a speech with her in the first day, return in the morning of the second and you will tell her about the suits, they you two will break into the room

but you need to try to break into it alone in the first day I think, but it seems you already did that

Reactions: WaveOfPig

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
you will learn about the janitor key through janice, she will lockpick the storage room in the morning of the second day, just make a speech with her in the first day, return in the morning of the second and you will tell her about the suits, they you two will break into the room

but you need to try to break into it alone in the first day I think, but it seems you already did that
The only reason I’m asking you this is because I’ve seen your name around a lot and are pretty active and helpful. Do you think you could help me out with the CGs? I have a Mac and therefore cannot use unren myself and nobody else has responded to me. Thanks for listening even if you decide not to!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes