rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Can you only use 1 mental ability or am I missing something I have 10 fun 2 resistance but still can't learn another ability
you cannot learn new abilities, you can train those listed. up to now the only ability you can train is self control in the yoga lessons.

jjaggins

May 29, 2017
you cannot learn new abilities, you can train those listed. up to now the only ability you can train is self control in the yoga lessons.
I think your confusing skills (like self control and lock picking) with abilities which can be selected via CAS's dialog under additional questions and then abilities.

At current it only seems like the tier 1 abilities, seeing basic data about the girls, can be unlocked. Also at this time it appears you can select a max of one of those with the fun points we can get in game, and there is no way to swap or "unequip" it once selected. I would suggest holding off on selecting any for now as you may want to save up the fun points for a higher tier skill down the line once implemented. Not sure what Hydra has planned for those.

Also great game, a bit grindy but the choice branching is immense enough that there is enough to keep it fresh. I can't imagine what a 15 day run will look like though if every day has as much as day one did content wise.

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
And here's version 0.0.7.2.

Download:

Change-Log 0.07.2:

• Fixed minor continuity errors.
  • Fixed bug with Janitor memory not showing.
  • Grammar fix on dialog (thanks laven00!).
  • Minor change to Janice path to make the story flow better.
  • Fixed Inventory photos.

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
I could make a mac build, but I don't have a mac to test it...
What kind of programming do you do? I have a windows (but am too lazy to use it, "once you go mac you don't go back" but as a programmer my self (python, java) I prefer mac. But if you ever need free help to take a look at stuff give me a holla.

Reactions: HydraHenker

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
i don't know how to play this game
i don't understand the walkthrough
someone help me
This game like a "Edge of Tomorrow" or "Groundhog Day".
When you play first (and 2,3,4... in future) day, you will discover some information (YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS).
Then you speak with CAS and reset days.
Now you have information from last try and you can use it in new dailog or new opportunity.
Then you reset days. And again. And again.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It's essentially a very unique adventure/puzzle game.

Especially since couple of RPG elements in it (skills) are not yet implemented and do nothing (all skill/checks pass or fail automatically).

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so how do i the agents and the storage option for janice I looked at wrote the speech the two times, one to look down her shirt and one to implement what i found on the compute but i cant progress beyond that the agents never appear on day 2

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Incest tag is already in the top tags at the top of the page it's just not in the one under the spoiler. I always look at both as one might have something while the other one will not.

Also DmD is not gone it's not on paturd site but it's not gone and is still being worked on.

Newest most recent as in just a little bit ago dating my daughter v0.17 Chp.2 has been released.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
so how do i the agents and the storage option for janice I looked at wrote the speech the two times, one to look down her shirt and one to implement what i found on the compute but i cant progress beyond that the agents never appear on day 2
Day 2 Morning go to the Rally Point.

Helical

Jul 19, 2017
Very engaging game. The quirk of the time loop does make the grind feel a bit .. less so. Struggling with the last of the Janice items "She is jealous about Dana and sent me to the center." I can get her jealous and invite Dana, but not sure what I need to order different to go to the center.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Very engaging game. The quirk of the time loop does make the grind feel a bit .. less so. Struggling with the last of the Janice items "She is jealous about Dana and sent me to the center." I can get her jealous and invite Dana, but not sure what I need to order different to go to the center.
if i recall you need to give janice the documents then invite dana

Reactions: Helical

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
@

Incest tag is already in the top tags at the top of the page it's just not in the one under the spoiler. I always look at both as one might have something while the other one will not.

Also DmD is not gone it's not on paturd site but it's not gone and is still being worked on.

Newest most recent as in just a little bit ago dating my daughter v0.17 Chp.2 has been released.
hello yupp i know where chat 2 dmd is i found it last week or so thanks reply anyway

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Is it just me or are old saves from previous versions not working?

I hate it when you invest a lot of time in playing a game only to have to do it all over again when the game updates.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes