KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
I'm having trouble unzipping the file. I use FYZip File Manager and Elite Unzip. FYZip says I can't open it as an archive and Elite requires a password. I've downloaded the .rar from MEGA and then from NOPY, but the results are the same.

Any clues as to what's going on???

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
because of the +10 lust each action i can't follow the dana steps of :
Save Her… havin some Fun
Spy Dana through the window
i always go over 100 and get arrested , i tried to stop lust gain by telling cas i don't like the dreams but no dice

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Nice concept but to complicated mechanic wise and repetitive. I hate games where i have to do the same stuff over and over and over again.

Other then that nice game just not for me :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm having trouble unzipping the file. I use FYZip File Manager and Elite Unzip. FYZip says I can't open it as an archive and Elite requires a password. I've downloaded the .rar from MEGA and then from NOPY, but the results are the same.

Any clues as to what's going on???
failure to use winrar when it's a .rar

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I had to unzip with WinRar instead of 7-zip like I normally use. It happens to me sometimes don't know why.
because winrar has a proprietary method of compression which 7zip and the others do not have and cannot have because they can't license it nor use it.

Cruel_vamp

Sep 18, 2017
Can you only use 1 mental ability or am I missing something I have 10 fun 2 resistance but still can't learn another ability

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes