rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i've got error when doing the minigame, the screen go white with a lot of error
were you playing with an older version save? the easiest workaround is to open the dev console and define the variable 'university2_yogaclass_first' before the error happens.

crivella

Sep 27, 2017
were you playing with an older version save? the easiest workaround is to open the dev console and define the variable 'university2_yogaclass_first' before the error happens.
no, i started a new game; how do i open the console and define the variable? by the way it does happen multiple times during the yoga, if i remember well 3 or 4 times.

Reactions: HydraHenker

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
no, i started a new game; how do i open the console and define the variable? by the way it does happen multiple times during the yoga, if i remember well 3 or 4 times.
you can use the unren.bat software to open the dev console, then shift+O before the bug occurs and try typing either $university2_yogaclass_first = 0 or $university2_yogaclass_first = False.

but since the dev has just posted that he found the bug you can just wait for the patch.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Yes, that was exception I got.
I worked around it, by enabling console and then setting 3 unrealized variables to True (first, second and third).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Georgia looks sexy and she kind of looks like the daughter from love thy neighbor.

I keep forgetting to ask this by why the hell do you keep getting kicked back out of the school each time you steal the janitors keys? It gets annoying as fuck to have to keep clicking to go back into the school over and over again. When you steal the keys you should still be in the school since that's where you have to use them at and it doesn't make any sense whats so ever to ever kick the MC out of the school after stealing them.

Reactions: brknsoul

moon knight

Jan 24, 2018
How do I unlock the university halls as a location? The walkthrough mentions "
c) I find the janitor with the keys.
Location: University Halls" but i have been unable to do this. i have a lot of resets, and no luck.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Why does Mystique look so busted? I mean, she can shapeshift to any form why so hideous?

ARTHURIUSS

Nov 10, 2017
There is a game breaking bug bug on day 1. The janitor with keys option no longer shows up. Please fix.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Georgia looks sexy and she kind of looks like the daughter from love thy neighbor.

I keep forgetting to ask this by why the hell do you keep getting kicked back out of the school each time you steal the janitors keys? It gets annoying as fuck to have to keep clicking to go back into the school over and over again. When you steal the keys you should still be in the school since that's where you have to use them at and it doesn't make any sense whats so ever to ever kick the MC out of the school after stealing them.
That was a left over of when you couldn't wait inside the university. Ill change it on the next version

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How do I unlock the university halls as a location? The walkthrough mentions "
c) I find the janitor with the keys.
Location: University Halls" but i have been unable to do this. i have a lot of resets, and no luck.
University halls are INSIDE the university

Reactions: jugde
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes