HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i can't seem to find in the CAS menu where to ask her about abilities to see girl's lust towards the MC. it was there in the prev version but not in v0.6.
Talk to CAS -> I have a few questions

why do you look like a demon...?

this will unlock the You mention abilities option

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
sorry... I will never do it again (but it was a tasty debate)
I will not enter the debate for real life but I can talk within the context of the game. At least my intention.

The game is not about raping everyone or banging you family, it's about free will with an MC that started with low morality and then lost some social barriers with CAS. So some big moral options are made by the player.

There is an option to actively rape her and there is an option not to do it. There is even an option to doing unwillingly if you are taken over lust at that moment.

Both options will unlock the memory but if you don't do it willingly you will not get a fun point

if you do it willingly you will get a fun point ... and a rapist tag on the MC. It's in the code but I haven't done anything with that yet.

I planned to have more fun points available then necessary to finish the game.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
She has a wig
I thought that may have been the case, but was in denial, because I really didn't want it to be the case and wanted her hair like when she was in the maid outfit. Well, as long as she's wearing the/a wig all the time then I guess I can make do - he says while sharpening his combat knife -

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Why would anyone want a sex scene with CAS? Does the new skin turn her into Cortana or something?
There are some strange people out there with strange tastes.
In her current state then no, but if/when her appearance changes (as has been suggested that it will once your brain becomes more accepting of her) then it could be good.

One thing I do find scary is the dream scene with Mia and then CAS replacing her...A BJ with those teeth...It just makes me shudder.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
A bug with the Partial Reset feature: Items that you had at the start of Day 2 and then lost during Day 2 are not returned to you when you Partial Reset.

For example, you steal the Janitor's Keys on Day 1. You create a PR Save Point on Day 2 with the Keys, then you go to the University and return the keys. If you then trigger the PR to return to the start of Day 2, you no longer have the Keys.

---

After discovering The Coach, her name is still "???" in the Memory page.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
A bug with the Partial Reset feature: Items that you had at the start of Day 2 and then lost during Day 2 are not returned to you when you Partial Reset.

For example, you steal the Janitor's Keys on Day 1. You create a PR Save Point on Day 2 with the Keys, then you go to the University and return the keys. If you then trigger the PR to return to the start of Day 2, you no longer have the Keys.

---

After discovering The Coach, her name is still "???" in the Memory page.
thanks for reporting this!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I thought that may have been the case, but was in denial, because I really didn't want it to be the case and wanted her hair like when she was in the maid outfit. Well, as long as she's wearing the/a wig all the time then I guess I can make do - he says while sharpening his combat knife -
lol

I'm sure that at some point if you ask her to wear the wig she will do it

Reactions: lordofevilcr

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Wondering, is this game still being developed?
if so, is there any way to help?
Hi,

I'm the game developer and it's definitely still being developed.

If you like the game please support me on my patreon page

when I raise enough money the first thing I will do is hire a tester. I sucked at testing

cheers

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Hi,

I'm the game developer and it's definitely still being developed.

If you like the game please support me on my patreon page

when I raise enough money the first thing I will do is hire a tester. I sucked at testing

cheers
You may be better off recruiting a group of volunteer testers than actually hiring one. They may not be as experienced/good as a professional tester, but you can make up for that somewhat with numbers.

Some devs actually make it a reward for higher tier patreons (their reward for giving the dev more money? Getting used as free labor. No even better, they pay the dev for the pleasure of being able to work for them).
There's also the opportunity to make use of communities like this, as I'm sure there would be those willing to volunteer their service and the more established you become, the greater the number available.
The best part of it all being that it's free.

Jokes aside, there are people who want to feel they are contributing to the development of a game more than just monetarily (or they can't/won't contribute monetarily for whatever reason, but still wish to contribute to/support the development in some way).

It's something to think about at least.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@HydraHenker - spooge_nugget has a point. A normal user will click fast, ignore warnings, make assumptions, etc. If it can pass a "normal user" testing it, it will likely stand up. OFC those paid ones will bend over backwards to break the game and they WILL. I know one (a paid tester) and he's super devious. :D

Reactions: HydraHenker

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Very minor bug: When in suburbs behind mansion with Lisa, after MC talks with her, the action options include "wait" (time = night). If selected, the day changes to [Day 1 - day] but you stay at the back of the mansion, with the same stats (felony/lust). This can be repeated endlessly, with the MC hitting 100 lust every 4 waits (or sooner if he visits Lisa each night).

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
I followed the walkthrough, but I'm missing the last Memory of Hannah in the Office in the Afternoon. Anyone have any hints or guidance?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It looks to be impossible to get Brain Tolerance over 1.
To confirm, I decompiled chars.rpyc and found following check:

def Increase_Fun(self):
self.fun += 1
renpy.say(narrator,"{size=+8}{b}{i}+1 FUN{/i}{/b}{/size}")
rtta = ((self.castolerance +1) * 10) - self.fun
if rtta == 0:
self.Increase_CASTolerance()

Since player will start with castolerance=1 very early, this check will only pass when obtaining fun=20, and there are only 15 fun points available at this time.

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It looks to be impossible to get Brain Tolerance over 1.
To confirm, I decompiled chars.rpyc and found following check:

def Increase_Fun(self):
self.fun += 1
renpy.say(narrator,"{size=+8}{b}{i}+1 FUN{/i}{/b}{/size}")
rtta = ((self.castolerance +1) * 10) - self.fun
if rtta == 0:
self.Increase_CASTolerance()

Since player will start with castolerance=1 very early, this check will only pass when obtaining fun=20, and there are only 15 fun points available at this time.
I can see my mystake. you will get to tolerance 2 if you get first 1 point from FUN and then the other by talking to CAS
Thanks, I will fix it on the next release

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes