rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I'm stuck. I can't even get the janitor. I went into Hannah's office twice before and I can't seem to unlock the janitor content.
if i recall you need to steal the keys from the janitor early in the morning, then hide Hannah's clothes, then go to her office and give her pirate costume. the next day you can go back to Hannah's office early in the morning and rat out the janitor, that will give you access to Hannah's revenge content.
yo get all the other janitor's scenes you need to go back to the janitor after you stole the keys and give them back to her.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
if i recall you need to steal the keys from the janitor early in the morning, then hide Hannah's clothes, then go to her office and give her pirate costume. the next day you can go back to Hannah's office early in the morning and rat out the janitor, that will give you access to Hannah's revenge content.
yo get all the other janitor's scenes you need to go back to the janitor after you stole the keys and give them back to her.
Thanks. I can't get that to trigger. I keep resetting to Day 1 and go straight to Uni, go inside, and the only options I have are going to Gym or Library.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
are you following the short or long walkthrough ?
you can get information on day 2 in library on day time

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how to raise the level of persuasion mine is with 200/200 of xp but do not pass this and I need level 2
i don't think you can do it yet in this version
i have all stats at max and can't seems to proceed
with janice and mia paths
on day 2

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i am stuck with these hints here
View attachment 136988 View attachment 136989 View attachment 136990 View attachment 136991 View attachment 136992 View attachment 136993
can someone please give hints
on each picture how to develop them
Seems like you are missing some action with Janice in the storage room closets.

Some other hints are pretty straight, prepare for a succesfull demostration and bring dana with you to where georgia is taking care of the interfierence. Add Mia to the the mix too.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i don't think you can do it yet in this version
i have all stats at max and can't seems to proceed
with janice and mia paths
on day 2
I'm going to quote myself here since this applies to version 0.11.40 too:

As for your question: To the last version of the game (0.11.30) the only skill that you can level up (1 level) is Self-Control. You need to reach the max of the XP and find a teacher to level up. There are hints of who can a be a teacher that will come to play later on.
Hannah is for persuation and that would be on day 3
Janice for lockpick also on day 3
Georgia for pickpocket
Cynthia for Sneak

Cheers!

Dragonbaited

Jul 29, 2017
Long time programmer and player of adult games, first time I've seen a game so interesting that I not only am choosing to support you on Patreon HydraHenker, but I really just wanted to drop you a line and say how much I'm enjoying your game. Who hasn't played a visual novel and saved and gone back and reloaded to get different outcomes. To take that mechanic and build, not just a story but almost a world around it is simply impressive. A VN with just ONE good story is something of value... you have upwards to a dozen interesting stories going with characters that feel real and aren't all about to fall over due to massive tits.

And the first time I had the Dana dream and CAS popped in... I don't think I've laughed that hard in years... Well done. Looking forward to more.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Seems like you are missing some action with Janice in the storage room closets.

Some other hints are pretty straight, prepare for a succesfull demostration and bring dana with you to where georgia is taking care of the interference. Add Mia to the the mix too
yes but i keep failing in the closet janice day 2.jpg
from where in the long walkthrough shall i start

also missing these ???
mia day 2.jpg alice day 2.jpg georgia day 2.jpg

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
yes but i keep failing in the closet View attachment 137144
from where in the long walkthrough shall i start

also missing these ???
View attachment 137145 View attachment 137147 View attachment 137149
for the MC to get any action with the girls (apart from the janitor), the girls need to be parasited. the parasite is originally on Dana, so for it to pass on Janice at the start of day 2 you need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

same said for Mia, to get the HJ scene with her on day 2 you need her to be parasited. there are multiple ways for it to happen and it will mostly depend on your choices during the rally, anyway the easiest should be this one:

and same said for Georgia, to get the HJ scene with her on day 2 you need her to be parasited:

for Alice you are missing the part where she succeed in helping her BF and gets rewarded for it

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Long time programmer and player of adult games, first time I've seen a game so interesting that I not only am choosing to support you on Patreon HydraHenker, but I really just wanted to drop you a line and say how much I'm enjoying your game. Who hasn't played a visual novel and saved and gone back and reloaded to get different outcomes. To take that mechanic and build, not just a story but almost a world around it is simply impressive. A VN with just ONE good story is something of value... you have upwards to a dozen interesting stories going with characters that feel real and aren't all about to fall over due to massive tits.

And the first time I had the Dana dream and CAS popped in... I don't think I've laughed that hard in years... Well done. Looking forward to more.
Thanks!! I'm glad you are enjoying it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
finally i got it all thanks for help rick87
except that the jaanice path puzzled me i had to find another answer by gestved
let dana get hit by the car and make a great speech (don't forget to steal the document and don't give it to janice), at the side closet don't force BJ and she will give MC a handjob, and at the back closet grope her and she will allow it
also hats off to you HydraHenker
a really good game
i looking forward to see day 15
it will probably take a full month to play

i ended up on a fun level on 23
and 3 brain
is that right or do i miss something

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
finally i got it all thanks for help rick87
except that the jaanice path puzzled me i had to find another answer by gestved

also hats off to you HydraHenker
a really good game
i looking forward to see day 15
it will probably take a full month to play

i ended up on a fun level on 23
and 3 brain
is that right or do i miss something
Thanks!. Somehow you overfun, there are 19 fun points.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes