HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I can’t find a saves folder in the game folder. I’m very new to all this. I played it online on a streaming site of sorts, hosting the game if that’s the way to say it. The files are .save and if I understand it correctly they were export through renPy.
Hey, start the game and soon as you get control right-click the mouse and save. Then exit the game, on the game directory you should have a directory named saves. Copy your .save file in there, try to use a simple name like 1-2.save. That means that when you load your save file it will be on page 1 in the second position.

Cheers!

Obey121

Nov 30, 2018
is there a way to fix one of mia's day 1 memories (fingering) not unlocking with a console variable?
i don't want to have to start over again if it helps the save i am using was originally made on version 22.10

i'm not sure it is related but i have a persistent hint that keeps popping up everytime i start a day that says "Regarding Mia: You've already touched your sister Mia. What's the next logical step? Be nice!"

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
is there a way to fix one of mia's day 1 memories (fingering) not unlocking with a console variable?
i don't want to have to start over again if it helps the save i am using was originally made on version 22.10

i'm not sure it is related but i have a persistent hint that keeps popping up everytime i start a day that says "Regarding Mia: You've already touched your sister Mia. What's the next logical step? Be nice!"
There is no reason for not unlocking.
Steal the pills from Janice, make sure Dana is under the car, then with your sister Finger her? ->Yes. Have your Way? ->No

Cheers!

steve0072

Apr 1, 2018
There is no reason for not unlocking.
Steal the pills from Janice, make sure Dana is under the car, then with your sister Finger her? ->Yes. Have your Way? ->No

Cheers!
Hi Hydrahenker!
I am trying to get the Funpoint "Spy Rosario while she is giving Jody a massage."
I don't get the chance to follow Rosario when she leaves the hospital ("She seems really mad. You don't want to get in her way.")
When I go the massage parlour, I learn that a customer already booked her first shift. When I pay $250, I see Jody leave.
But I don't get the chance to spy on them. Any ideas what I missed?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Time Loop Hunter [v0.43.30 Public] APK -

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi Hydrahenker!
I am trying to get the Funpoint "Spy Rosario while she is giving Jody a massage."
I don't get the chance to follow Rosario when she leaves the hospital ("She seems really mad. You don't want to get in her way.")
When I go the massage parlour, I learn that a customer already booked her first shift. When I pay $250, I see Jody leave.
But I don't get the chance to spy on them. Any ideas what I missed?
Hi!

You need this memory to follow Rosario:
"Sophie says that Rosario only works when she is about to have an anxiety attack."

Talk to Rosario and Sophie at the nightclub after you bait Rosario

Cheers!

Reactions: registrate88

yosh123

Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys, I'm stuck at a scene in day 3 at hospital where I need to steal a blank ID card to access to the upper floor.

Can't figure out to do this :

"Day 2 (Day): You snatch one of the blank ID badges from someone observing the fight and use it with the lab coat to infiltrate the upper levels of the hospital. (Day 3 Day)"

I tried it many times, and it's always the same outcome.
Do someone knows how to help me ?

Thanks,

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Hi guys, I'm stuck at a scene in day 3 at hospital where I need to steal a blank ID card to access to the upper floor.

Can't figure out to do this :

"Day 2 (Day): You snatch one of the blank ID badges from someone observing the fight and use it with the lab coat to infiltrate the upper levels of the hospital. (Day 3 Day)"

I tried it many times, and it's always the same outcome.
Do someone knows how to help me ?

Thanks,
you need to first know about the blank badges, pretend to be dana's boyfriend when she's in the hospital

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
so I'm stuck a bit, I have to go to the museum with janice and dana on day4 afternoon but the museum doesn't shop up for me
1621252548993.png
1621252593301.png

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
so I'm stuck a bit, I have to go to the museum with janice and dana on day4 afternoon but the museum doesn't shop up for me
View attachment 1199293
View attachment 1199295
To unlock the museum you have to go on a date with Dana at her house in a timeline where you saved her (talk to her in the library on day 3)

then go to the museum with her as a second date.

I don't want to spoil it much for you so follow the story after that until you have the option to go with Janice and Dana

Cheers!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
To unlock the museum you have to go on a date with Dana at her house in a timeline where you saved her (talk to her in the library on day 3)

then go to the museum with her as a second date.

I don't want to spoil it much for you so follow the story after that until you have the option to go with Janice and Dana

Cheers!
thing is I already did do that in an earlier version, I'm just prompted to do it again so I can try to sneak in on them

1621315007756.png

Aaron0

Jan 21, 2020
Question about club IDs - I have Ayumi, Crystal, Dana, Elle, Giorgia, Janice, Jessie, Mia, Rosario, and Sophie, but CAS is still telling me I'm missing one or more IDs. Who am I missing? Any hints on finding them?

Apr 27, 2017
I don't know what to do i just can't access the police station on day 4, i even tried advancing Zarina's path like the hint said but i just can't get into the police station for the massage, or follow up after the raids from the walkthough. Benson's hint says to advance Zarina's path and Zarina's hint says to advance Benson's path.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Question about club IDs - I have Ayumi, Crystal, Dana, Elle, Giorgia, Janice, Jessie, Mia, Rosario, and Sophie, but CAS is still telling me I'm missing one or more IDs. Who am I missing? Any hints on finding them?
Hey, by that list I'll say that you are missing Zarina

You can see in each Character screen the tag: CLUB ID : YES/NO

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't know what to do i just can't access the police station on day 4, i even tried advancing Zarina's path like the hint said but i just can't get into the police station for the massage, or follow up after the raids from the walkthough. Benson's hint says to advance Zarina's path and Zarina's hint says to advance Benson's path.
hi,
if you have the option to talk to Benson and/or Cooper on the morning of day 4:
Earn Benson's trust with a failed demonstration and help her with the offices the night before.

if you don't have the option then you should resolve the offices completely before that (investigate them, and talk to Ayumi)

Cheers!

yosh123

Jan 10, 2018
you need to first know about the blank badges, pretend to be dana's boyfriend when she's in the hospital
Thanks for your answer.

I already pretend to be her boyfriend tho, I still have tried it again with your advice and it doesn't changed anything for me.

I have the option of following her to the fight, but at the end it's like a loop CAS always tell me to find a solution about the Rosario ID card.
At no point I have find out about blank ID card.

Do you have any other solution ?

Thanks,

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes