reddo

Dec 28, 2017
You are trying to break into the storage room yourself. You cannot do that.

To get access to the keys, you need to know about them. That means you need to go to the Rally location in the morning on day 2 and know about the 'suits' going into the storage room, so that Janice will come with you and try to open the door herself.
i try, but didn't work, i see the "suits" but janice don't follow me
and another thing, when i speak with the drug seller for the pills for mia route, it say "in development"
i'm stuck in every story, i don't know why :/
i think is bugged, because the other girl's storys work, but in the morning of the second day janice don't follow me, i'm definitely stuck here

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi,

I'm back online again and a new version is out with the fix of the "What's your subject of interest" dialog bug. And other minor stuff.

#####################################################
NEW VERSION 0.10.10

Change-Log 0.10.10:

- Fixed a bug with the dialog choices after a new game (Thanks to Strange Creature).
- Fixed the character '\u2019' showing in descriptions.
- Fixed some continuity errors.
- Minor fix in hints.
- Fixed some grammar and punctuation errors. (Thanks laven00 and John Mathews)

Reactions: gestved

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@reddo You seem to be hitting " UNDER CONSTRUCTION " and " IN DEVELOPMENT" paths that you are not suppose to hit because you pass the skill level check of the MC that is not yet in the game to reach.

As of the last version of the game the only skill that you can level up (1 level) is self control. The rest are the initial levels. I suggest (to everyone) to leave those levels alone (meaning not to change them by console command) since sometimes the MC learns from failing and without that fail it could possible lead to a stuck situation.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i think is bugged, because the other girl's storys work, but in the morning of the second day janice don't follow me, i'm definitely stuck here
Did you trigger the suits scene on day 2? if not you are missing to learn about them when making the speech on day 1.

reddo

Dec 28, 2017
Did you trigger the suits scene on day 2? if not you are missing to learn about them when making the speech on day 1.
Thx for answer
What do u mean? Because i see the suits enter in the storage room and then i talk with janice, but next day she don't follow me, maybe i miss something, i don't know..
Now i will try a new game, and i see what happen

Cramone

May 14, 2018
Hi,

I'm back online again and a new version is out with the fix of the "What's your subject of interest" dialog bug. And other minor stuff.

#####################################################
NEW VERSION 0.10.10

Change-Log 0.10.10:

- Fixed a bug with the dialog choices after a new game (Thanks to Strange Creature).
- Fixed the character '\u2019' showing in descriptions.
- Fixed some continuity errors.
- Minor fix in hints.
- Fixed some grammar and punctuation errors. (Thanks laven00 and John Mathews)
where is it??? when is the next updated :(

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How do I make Janice like me enough to take advantage of her in the closet? I can't think of any way I am failing to maximize lust and love with her. Barring the skill checks that can't be passed. I even got the XP needed, but the skills don't advance.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do I make Janice like me enough to take advantage of her in the closet? I can't think of any way I am failing to maximize lust and love with her. Barring the skill checks that can't be passed. I even got the XP needed, but the skills don't advance.
let dana get hit by the car and make a great speech (don't forget to steal the document and don't give it to janice), at the side closet don't force BJ and she will give MC a handjob, and at the back closet grope her and she will allow it

you don't evolve skills just by reaching the maximum xp for that level, you need a teacher for the level up, like the yoga teacher teaching self control, janice will teach lockpicking in the future

Reactions: vimmers

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
the only way for the MC to get action with the girl is if they are infected with the parasite. at the start the parasite is on Dana, it will move to Janice if Dana is hit by the car on the 1st day.

Steve25

May 24, 2018
There are some places where I'm stuck,been playing in a loop for sometime now please help me advance. Like how do I deal with Georgia.Anything I do ends up having everyone in the jail.So, can't advance with teacher's or the coach's path.Alice's path too leads to a dead end......btw so far loving the game.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
idk whats up but i follow those walkthrough but they are fucked up. i can't get the same stuff as they say in the walkthrough like when its says i have to chose this
What's your subject of interest? it doesn't just show up so i keep getting lost well following the walkthrough. and all i can answer her is 'All of them' and it doesn't get me anywherem

Reactions: Spakos

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
idk whats up but i follow those walkthrough but they are fucked up. i can't get the same stuff as they say in the walkthrough like when its says i have to chose this
What's your subject of interest? it doesn't just show up so i keep getting lost well following the walkthrough. and all i can answer her is 'All of them' and it doesn't get me anywherem
That was a bug solved in the last version.
Cheers

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There are some places where I'm stuck,been playing in a loop for sometime now please help me advance. Like how do I deal with Georgia.Anything
There are some places where I'm stuck,been playing in a loop for sometime now please help me advance. Like how do I deal with Georgia.Anything I do ends up having everyone in the jail.So, can't advance with teacher's or the coach's path.Alice's path too leads to a dead end......btw so far loving the game.
Did you tried the in-game hints?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
thanks for the tip, i'll try that. Where are the skill trainers? I figure the yoga classes are probably the self control training, but what about the other skills?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes