VN Ren'Py Abandoned Time Machine [v0.2] [Time Machine]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 22, 2018
I am commenting without playing the game because this seems to be a joke thread. Look I'm the dev..."Me make game duh derr duh"

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Camonnn , TimeMachine is my Nick name in Knight Online lol :)
Thor düştü , Des ol Bas bas bas :) Oynayanlara selam oyunu indirip bakacak.

Aug 13, 2017
yeah the poses are default T pose. What I wonder is how the characters manage ANAL sex with the default poses. either the dev actually did pose the characters which questions all those t poses or they stuck to the T pose and simply put two characters front to back.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I mean, while we're all ripping this a new one...

Here is an excellent example of how to superimpose your rendered models onto a separate background poorly.

I've seen that location before. It's a gym locker shower that has made the rounds and has been in dozens of games. Those translucent blue things in the top left are supposed to be shower stalls, meaning that the gap there between the bottom of the divider is about a foot. That should give you a rough idea of how big the tiles should be in proportion to that, and likewise, how tall those two characters are in proportion to the tiles. They're about two and a half feet tall. Seeing as how they have typical human proportions and don't appear to be afflicted with dwarfism, that seems like a pretty glaring oversight.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
"Coffee for Keisha" was waaaay hoter! And it was YEAAAARS ago! Looks like pac-man.
Sorry dude! But work harder! Best luck!

Aug 13, 2017
ok here is some constructive advice: you are using Daz3D you obviously know where the Content Library is because you have more than one character and they are dressed. in the PEOPLE section where you found the characters is another section (tab) called POSES open this and you will find 'Base poses' you can at least put the characters into some more natural poses (not many but at the very least not the default T pose)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Wow, that looks like absolute shite...

Also, who the fuck still calls them 'mobile phones' anymore? Is it a cursed Motorola RAZR from 2004?
Lol, well, I believe that term 'mobile phone' is still in use but just not as widespread now and mainly confined to technical and academic usages. Technically, all 'cell phones' are still 'mobile phones' or, more accurately, 'mobile devices' because it can do a lot more than just functioning as phone (e.g. browsing web and such). I imagine most people would say 'cell phone' or just simply 'phone' in everyday conversations. But to be fair, description for a game can use, in modest amount, terms that are not in everyday usage such as this one.

You make an interesting point. It would be cool if one of the games where they have a time machine if the graphics some how shifted in past / present / future.

So like going back to 1900 it is black and white / monocrome , 1950 it has like this technicolor look, then in modern times it is full HD.
Ironic that what appear to be a crudely made game but with an interesting description above should inspire some ideas for a potential future game project. I like this line of thinking (and also because I am a history buff majoring in, you guess it, history! :p) and should be continued in a separate discussion thread if anyone is willing to create it. A sort of thought , I suppose. ;)

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes