VN Ren'Py Abandoned Time Machine [v0.2] [Time Machine]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
So many comments about the pose that is being used but nothing about why the Grandmother made tea bags (third preview pic)? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I mean, I'm not one to bag on a new dev. Especially one that's attempting to make a decent game/VN/KN. But mother of god, learn the program well enough to pose before even attempting to put something out.

Reactions: Deckard81

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You make an interesting point. It would be cool if one of the games where they have a time machine if the graphics some how shifted in past / present / future.

So like going back to 1900 it is black and white / monocrome , 1950 it has like this technicolor look, then in modern times it is full HD.
but dude, we had full colour and hd back then, hell we had it before it, it's this thing called vision!

Dec 11, 2021
So many comments about the pose that is being used but nothing about why the Grandmother made tea bags (third preview pic)? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Forget about the tea bags, the most important question is, why the tea cup in the background is bigger than her? And why she looks like a 30 y/o white-haired woman? Lmao.

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
sie können es besser machen, aber sich nicht beschweren, sondern zeigen, wie es funktionieren könnte
gk266la.png
ich mag zeitreisen
gk266.png
wo stehen wir in der vergangenheit oder in der zukunft

xulio

Nov 15, 2019
You make an interesting point. It would be cool if one of the games where they have a time machine if the graphics some how shifted in past / present / future.

So like going back to 1900 it is black and white / monocrome , 1950 it has like this technicolor look, then in modern times it is full HD.
Yeah we have that game... and a sequel. It's Evoland and Evoland 2... although 2 is closer to what you're talking about.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
If someone can please talk with the dev and tell him that hi is selling pretty bad his game with this previews, it will make him a huge favor. I think we can forgive that the characters looks like made in early 2000. But that pose in T is unforgiven and less when all the characters are doing it.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
"Bro trust me making game is really easy you just download daz put models take screenshot and write things on renpy and show screenshot press publish all done you get rich like icstor"

Jokes aside, looks almost as bad as my first attempt, keep it up and most importantly, have fun!

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Think this is bad, check out the Patreon. Fortunately it's at 0 patreons right now, but that page has all the same bad Engrish and awful T poses. They even have Patreon goals. What's the first one? They'll release a 'new version' (one assumes the next update, again, the Engrish is strong with this one) once they get 30 patrons.

At this point that seem less like a promise and more like a threat...

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
Dec 11, 2021
Think this is bad, check out the Patreon. Fortunately it's at 0 patreons right now, but that page has all the same bad Engrish and awful T poses. They even have Patreon goals. What's the first one? They'll release a 'new version' (one assumes the next update, again, the Engrish is strong with this one) once they get 30 patrons.

At this point that seem less like a promise and more like a threat...
When I saw your comment, I honestly thought that was a joke, or some kind of intentioned defame, but is not. The things you say are real; I don't know what to do, if laugh or if cry about it. Who in his sane mind think is a good idea to came out with a game with models that apparently were made in the 2000's decade, with T-Poses everywhere, and also ask for money to complete this terrible game?
I want to think this is an early Childermas Day's prank, but I dunno...

NerfDis

Sep 8, 2017
This must be a parody, like a bootleg VN
i hope its made this way to make a critique about how lazy some games are, how people make shitty VNs just to milk people via Patreon with reused assets, no real knowledge about how to pose characters, lighting, assets in general...

A piece of Art... or a piece of sh*t

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1545163

Overview:
A story based on the strange mobile phone I found in the basement.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-15
Release Date: 2021-12-12
Developer: Time Machine
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1545153 View attachment 1545158 View attachment 1545161
Patreon?
Either you change everything in this game or you will only have 1 subscriber on Patreon... which is you

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1545163

Overview:
A story based on the strange mobile phone I found in the basement.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-15
Release Date: 2021-12-12
Developer: Time Machine
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1545153 View attachment 1545158 View attachment 1545161
Tis game is a big joke
I'm sure Dev is no more than 8 years old

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes