3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
beaten the game theres no gallery

and seems no mutliple ending
Is there an actual good ending where you win? I was on the monster base's map and reached the end. Found the Time stop magic, and ended up killing Lara. Game took only 20 minutes. Haven't found any other endings besides the 3 Lara Game overs, and the blacksmith one at the beginning.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So are there town in the est and we just can't go there before the ending or what? I can't seems to find town at the east.
I'm not sure which town you're talking about, there should be four (and a fort/hide-out) towns in total if I remember correctly: the starting town with the blacksmith, the town with the secret tunnel to the fort/hide-out, the southern port town with the fight and automatic game-over scene, and the port-town with the southern docks, where you need to choose to keep doing nothing when monsters attack.

Is there an actual good ending where you win? I was on the monster base's map and reached the end. Found the Time stop magic, and ended up killing Lara. Game took only 20 minutes. Haven't found any other endings besides the 3 Lara Game overs, and the blacksmith one at the beginning.
There is only one true ending, which is the one you encountered.

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
I'm not sure which town you're talking about, there should be four (and a fort/hide-out) towns in total if I remember correctly: the starting town with the blacksmith, the town with the secret tunnel to the fort/hide-out, the southern port town with the fight and automatic game-over scene, and the port-town with the southern docks, where you need to choose to keep doing nothing when monsters attack.

which is the weapon seller give the wrong direction, no virgin ending app

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020

Thanks for confirming swallow. Makes this game the shortest rpg I've ever played. Hmmm unless there's anything shorter rpg than this. :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Swallows999

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
which is the weapon seller give the wrong direction, no virgin ending app
After you kill Lara near the Time Magic gate ("True ending"), it cuts to a scene where the blacksmith was wondering whether he gave you the wrong direction. Not sure if that's the scene you're looking for.

Reactions: pacolel
Apr 28, 2020
After you kill Lara near the Time Magic gate ("True ending"), it cuts to a scene where the blacksmith was wondering whether he gave you the wrong direction. Not sure if that's the scene you're looking for.
Yes that is the end of the game, I thought once passing that we can found city in the east but nope, no happy ending.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where is there a damn walk through? I can't figure out shit in this game.. I died at south south town because you are forced to try to save the girl.. the pier town died in battle impossible to kill monster. What the fuck do you do in this game but die?

Last edited:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Where is there a damn walk through? I can't figure out shit in this game.. I died at south south town because you are forced to try to save the girl.. the pier town died in battle impossible to kill monster. What the fuck do you do in this game but die?
If you're using my human translated version, the walk-through should be in the starting room, with the monsters siting at the table near the door.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow this was a stupid game.. killed her off.. fuck your sister all you want is cock.. fucking stupid game.

beckytwom

Dec 1, 2019
What do you mean? If it's the story, I guarantee you, I was just as confused as you when I was translating it. I thought I make some monumental fuck up at some point.

If you're interested, I'm working on translating another Time-Stop game: "The Stop of the World" (dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE099577.html.) It's going to take me quite a bit longer since it has a lot more events than this game (and is more free-form rather than railroad), but I hope to have a full translation out within a month or two. I currently have a partial out for this game already which you can find on ULMF.
Any updates on translation of the game?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes