3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The developers have released an "English" version of the game today, HOWEVER, from the screenshots it appears to be a shoddy machine-translation without manual editing:

Dialogue like, "Kuu... The vaginal wall seems to be doing." and "That's great! Prophecy is so much!"

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Is Lara getting slashed by a sword the true ending? I was confused when I saw the credits rolling after she died. o_O

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Usually don't do this but I'm looking for some spoilers on this one. Can anyone tell me how many endings are in this game and if they are all bad? The game looks interesting but I don't want play a game that's a waste of time. *pun intended* :p
EDIT:
Sweet mercy why did I do this to myself. (ノ_・)

Last edited:

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Do we know if there will be a real English translation in the near future? Because many parts of the current English version don't make sense

Dec 11, 2019
You know what? This game is A+ tier. It's a good shit post.
Edit: Every time you play it you get somewhere new. It's a pretty good idea ngl. There's so many paths you could take and things you wouldn't know until you figure them out via losing. It's great.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Ah yes, one of my favourite genres, right up there with "NPC cuddle struggle".

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Sees Orcs & Female Protagonist, but doesn't see pregnancy.

This is just a tease isn't it? :ROFLMAO:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
When the scene is playing you mean?
Yup, the way this game works is you get an instruction, it leads to a bad end. But in the bad end (or shortly after) you'll get a different instruction, which leads to a different bad end. Repeat till the game ends presumably, I couldn't find the third 'southern town' and couldn't be bothered hunting for it. The game is a glorified gallery anyway.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I'm confused, but how many endings are there? I got to the point where the girl puts something in my vagina and then from there I find 2 monsters. Am I wrong or is there a way to avoid them? I can't find the way, does anyone know how to help me?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Meh, stuck in the southern town you get to after meeting the resistance. Says I have to find Lara but the chick on the pier is the only person in town that isn't just flavor text. And talking to her is a bad end. Or good... seeing as we play these games to SEE content, not avoid it.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Meh, stuck in the southern town you get to after meeting the resistance. Says I have to find Lara but the chick on the pier is the only person in town that isn't just flavor text. And talking to her is a bad end. Or good... seeing as we play these games to SEE content, not avoid it.
the same too, from that point it leads to the bad end, at least I think, I don't know what to do.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes