• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
played this when it released, got a game over like 3 mins in.
was not a fun experience.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The game play is rather short...the whole point is to avoid the monsters. Overall you're better off just hitting the recollection room at the beginning considering that even by reading the story it takes about 20 - 30 minutes to get through to the end.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
What do you mean? If it's the story, I guarantee you, I was just as confused as you when I was translating it. I thought I make some monumental fuck up at some point.

If you're interested, I'm working on translating another Time-Stop game: "The Stop of the World" (dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE099577.html.) It's going to take me quite a bit longer since it has a lot more events than this game (and is more free-form rather than railroad), but I hope to have a full translation out within a month or two. I currently have a partial out for this game already which you can find on ULMF.
Don't worry it wasn't mean to be rude, I was like a good troll :p

The story trolled me over and over and when I reached the end I got the ultimate trolling.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Can I get a link?
Sure, just look for links.

Game with time stop is EraTW, not EraMegaten. And EratohoK have outstanding incredible sex system (but still lack some fetish actions), allowing you to manage entire orgies (up to 8 participants).

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, the game is pretty short but I think it's better than the alternative. There are a few more time-stop games from this artist, but two of them are bogged down in boring RPG stuff (like grinding, buying gear, resting at the inn, going out and fighting again) and another that has a crap-load of text. I personally liked how direct the H-content was; after all, I only had one intention going into this game. :eek:penedeyewink: Though I do think the game could have benefited from more content and/or story, if not just to extend it for another 20 or 30 minutes.

Yeah the recollection room wasn't even in the original game. When I opened it up in RPG Maker, I saw this mystery map and I realized that the dev just never put it in. Probably too much work. :FeelsBadMan: I figured I would just toss it in in case someone was interested in it.

Reactions: DeadCrab

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yeah, the game is pretty short but I think it's better than the alternative. There are a few more time-stop games from this artist, but two of them are bogged down in boring RPG stuff (like grinding, buying gear, resting at the inn, going out and fighting again) and another that has a crap-load of text. I personally liked how direct the H-content was; after all, I only had one intention going into this game. :eek:penedeyewink: Though I do think the game could have benefited from more content and/or story, if not just to extend it for another 20 or 30 minutes.

Yeah the recollection room wasn't even in the original game. When I opened it up in RPG Maker, I saw this mystery map and I realized that the dev just never put it in. Probably too much work. :FeelsBadMan: I figured I would just toss it in in case someone was interested in it.
Oh it was good to see, and use. I walked through the game and got to the end and was sort of disappointed at the length of it all. Still it did do what it suggested as plat, so that was fine. Thanks for the translation!

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the game, but I'm a little confused, when I browsed the in-game contents from the game's folder, there were more pictures and character sprites on different attires, but when I played the game it was like over in less than 5 minutes or so? Was that intentional? Did I miss anything like a secret story path so the heroine wouldn't kill the witch?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for the game, but I'm a little confused, when I browsed the in-game contents from the game's folder, there were more pictures and character sprites on different attires, but when I played the game it was like over in less than 5 minutes or so? Was that intentional? Did I miss anything like a secret story path so the heroine wouldn't kill the witch?
I assume you are talking about the first monster gameover, yes that suppose to be happen unless you know what to do. you gotta go through the backdoor to the blacksmith to prevent gameover in 5 min. read the dialog carefully and save often.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I do not believe there is a way in-game to access them. I did not see any other available paths when I was managing the events, including the final event.

There are indeed some unused images of different outfits and pregnancy. My assumption would be that the game developer commissioned a series of character CG from the artist, perhaps with the intention of creating related content to pregnancy and stuff, but ended up dropping the idea.

kari

Jul 6, 2017
I do not believe there is a way in-game to access them. I did not see any other available paths when I was managing the events, including the final event.

There are indeed some unused images of different outfits and pregnancy. My assumption would be that the game developer commissioned a series of character CG from the artist, perhaps with the intention of creating related content to pregnancy and stuff, but ended up dropping the idea.
and here I thought I just missed an event..
so there really was none..
a pity

Reactions: ponyguy

errata

Sep 13, 2017
Wow, I tried finding any other ending, to no avail.

So let me get this straight, there are THREE Laras, all witches, all having studied the prophecy of Meryl. All of this is moot, though, because they're all wrong about what they say and end up getting raped/dying. Good grief, it's like I'm playing 9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors again.

Seriously, why 3 Laras? It's like the author just saw different witch characters and said, "Well I can't be assed to come up with backstories for these wenches. Screw it, they're all Lara, and they're all waiting for the chosen Meryl!"

What an epic trolljob.

Good game overall, though.

errata

Sep 13, 2017
What do you mean? If it's the story, I guarantee you, I was just as confused as you when I was translating it. I thought I make some monumental fuck up at some point.

If you're interested, I'm working on translating another Time-Stop game: "The Stop of the World" (dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE099577.html.) It's going to take me quite a bit longer since it has a lot more events than this game (and is more free-form rather than railroad), but I hope to have a full translation out within a month or two. I currently have a partial out for this game already which you can find on ULMF.
Do you have a link to find that on ULMF? I assume that's the Unofficial LineMarvel Forum, is that right?

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Wow, I tried finding any other ending, to no avail.

So let me get this straight, there are THREE Laras, all witches, all having studied the prophecy of Meryl. All of this is moot, though, because they're all wrong about what they say and end up getting raped/dying. Good grief, it's like I'm playing 9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors again.

Seriously, why 3 Laras? It's like the author just saw different witch characters and said, "Well I can't be assed to come up with backstories for these wenches. Screw it, they're all Lara, and they're all waiting for the chosen Meryl!"

What an epic trolljob.

Good game overall, though.
If you look closely at the pictures, the Lara in the southern most port (with the battle) has a different appearance than the other Lara. The "wrong" one has blonde hair and a purple and black outfit, while the "correct" one has red hair and a purple and red outfit, but both outfits are the same. Really makes you think what the whole point was for the author. :coldsweat:

Also, if I could do this translation all over again, I would change Lara's name. That's what the translation gave me, but. . . it just doesn't sit well with me. I should have picked something more fantasy related.

Reactions: errata

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
It always says its missing a sound effect file when that monster starts raping her/ the three girls when she meets the witch to the south after leaving from meeting the blacksmith says missing spunk sound effect how do i fix it or get around it?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes