3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It always says its missing a sound effect file when that monster starts raping her/ the three girls when she meets the witch to the south after leaving from meeting the blacksmith says missing spunk sound effect how do i fix it or get around it?
download Locale emulator, heres a mega link

Once downloaded, extract it to any location, install and then rightclick on game.exe locale emulator/ japan admim
XugqKw5MTqSWB7LRjxKG3w.png

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
It always says its missing a sound effect file when that monster starts raping her/ the three girls when she meets the witch to the south after leaving from meeting the blacksmith says missing spunk sound effect how do i fix it or get around it?
Try downloading this audio folder and replacing the existing one.

I changed a few sounds when I translated the game. If you downloaded the game elsewhere and just replaced the text without downloading the new audio files, that may be causing your problem.

Reactions: sweetclit

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
I do not believe there is a way in-game to access them. I did not see any other available paths when I was managing the events, including the final event.

There are indeed some unused images of different outfits and pregnancy. My assumption would be that the game developer commissioned a series of character CG from the artist, perhaps with the intention of creating related content to pregnancy and stuff, but ended up dropping the idea.
Thanks! That really freed me up from doubts that I have missed something in the game, and first I thought it's because of the "auto-pilot" thingy that made me miss a lot of scene.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I wish that there was a greater selection of games made that are in the "Time Stop" genre. The possibilities are practically limitless.

Imagine that girl you really like...
She probably don't even like you, at least not like that...
Then imagine stopping time hitting the pause button for everyone but yourself...
You pound that pussy all day long, and she is frozen like an inanimate doll...
You unpause time for just a moment with each time you orgasm...
You spend pretty much a whole month blowing 300 loads into her in your time...
Yet only about half an hour of getting a 1 man bukkake of hundreds of loads has happened to her...

Its like a 13 year olds fantasy. You should have no issues getting laid IRL unless you are a basement dweller, have some sort of birth defect, burn victim, or social/mental disorder.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Its like a 13 year olds fantasy. You should have no issues getting laid IRL unless you are a basement dweller, have some sort of birth defect, burn victim, or social/mental disorder.
It's not that it's hard to get laid. Pretty much anyone who tries, and is willing to get shot down several times before getting laid can get laid. However this does not mean that they can get any choice of female.

You missed the entire point of my post. A lot of guys have that 1 special lady that they want but can not have. Even handsome, wealthy, popular, famous alpha men have such a woman in their life. Nobody bats 1000.

All the guys that I know that have slept with large numbers have women have been shot down by a substantially larger number of women.

It's the true power, and control of the supernatural element added that is most exciting.

Furthermore, who are you to talk shit about other people's kinks?

Not a big fan of certain kinks myself, but what other people are into is their business not mine.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
It's not that it's hard to get laid. Pretty much anyone who tries, and is willing to get shot down several times before getting laid can get laid. However this does not mean that they can get any choice of female.

You missed the entire point of my post. A lot of guys have that 1 special lady that they want but can not have. Even handsome, wealthy, popular, famous alpha men have such a woman in their life. Nobody bats 1000.

All the guys that I know that have slept with large numbers have women have been shot down by a substantially larger number of women.

It's the true power, and control of the supernatural element added that is most exciting.

Furthermore, who are you to talk shit about other people's kinks?

Not a big fan of certain kinks myself, but what other people are into is their business not mine.

I remember having the time stop fantasy when I was 13 years old. Hence the concept "Its like a 13 year olds fantasy." I think its right up the ally with the invisibility fantasy, and the groundhog day fantasy, which I also had when I was 13.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
LoL ofcourse, and 10 and 15 and 20 :closedeyesmile: But then I actually played (walked) to the end.
It was gameover for me within 5 mins of testing before i uploaded, i was like how did this happen -_- then i found out you had to read carefully what everyone saying. ( havnt played after first gameover tho)

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
It was gameover for me within 5 mins of testing before i uploaded, i was like how did this happen :noexpression: then i found out you had to read carefully what everyone saying. ( havnt played after first gameover tho)
All you had to do was to take the backdoor into the blacksmith, but It's not worth your time* But I do appreciate you uploading it :)

Last edited:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
does anybody have complete save file? please
There's no scene gallery, (Well, technically there is but I didn't bother translating it.) and the game is very short and straight forward. I suppose the game is and of itself a scene gallery where you just walk to CG to CG.

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
anyone got a full save gallery?
already finish the game long ago, but it's a little hassle to play it again, to get the CG XD,..

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Wow, I tried finding any other ending, to no avail.

So let me get this straight, there are THREE Laras, all witches, all having studied the prophecy of Meryl. All of this is moot, though, because they're all wrong about what they say and end up getting raped/dying. Good grief, it's like I'm playing 9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors again.

Seriously, why 3 Laras? It's like the author just saw different witch characters and said, "Well I can't be assed to come up with backstories for these wenches. Screw it, they're all Lara, and they're all waiting for the chosen Meryl!"

What an epic trolljob.

Good game overall, though.
i mean this hole game reeks of lazyness the city is literally every rpgm city ever
orc of vengeance holy knight livria so too say that this game lacks any form of story and originality is putting it midly

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
i mean this hole game reeks of lazyness the city is literally every rpgm city ever
orc of vengeance holy knight livria so too say that this game lacks any form of story and originality is putting it midly
I legitimately have no idea why devs keep using that city, it doesn't even look that good. I actually think making the little towns and settlements is fun, it's like playing SimCity, except you're making little stories everywhere.

Reactions: errata

hikao27

May 2, 2019
Thank you for the translation
I know I might be asking for too much
But, can we get translation for the recollection room too?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes