3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Wait, hold on, did my translation get replaced with their "official" shitty machine-translation?

Reactions: errata

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I *hope* what I downloaded is machine translated... because it's bad. lol
My translation also had some quality of life stuff, like a teleporter and an in-game guide/walkthrough. Did what you download have that? I would download this version myself, but it takes awhile on a 150 kb download. :KEK:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Alright, I've tested the new version via the mega download; it's as I expected, it's their machine-translation they released back at the tail-end of September that I commented about on Page 4. Just from reading the intro scene, I think it's bad, significantly worse than my original translation.

Reactions: stever and errata

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Alright, I've tested the new version via the mega download; it's as I expected, it's their machine-translation they released back at the tail-end of September that I commented about on Page 4. Just from reading the intro scene, I think it's bad, significantly worse than my original translation.
Yeah it has nothing you mentioned and I can tell from your posts yours has to be a million times better than the garbage the machine spat out.

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Do you happen to have a copy of your translation that could be patched into the steam version? The official version is so hard to understand.
Edit:
Oh nevermind this was also called Uru Avanteur. Do you know if the steam version has different content?

Duskdawner

Nov 22, 2020
Is it possible to change the language?
On Steam page I saw it's translated (or "translated") in a few other languages.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Do you happen to have a copy of your translation that could be patched into the steam version? The official version is so hard to understand.
Edit:
Oh nevermind this was also called Uru Avanteur. Do you know if the steam version has different content?
I don't have my original translation files anymore- I asked the uploader, ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった if he could revert the links back to the original downloads, so we'll see what happens. I just hope this is resolved before more people download this dumpy machine-translation version.

ed3217

Nov 11, 2019
cant get to southern town tried everything walked everywhere nothing any tips on where exactly in stein I'm supposed to go?

circuit

May 17, 2017
cant get to southern town tried everything walked everywhere nothing any tips on where exactly in stein I'm supposed to go?
wait and see if the previous version is reinstated the current one is the butchered official release which is just machine translated the previous version had a manual translation with qol changes and a gallery

master022

May 9, 2018
can sombody send me a walkthrough about this game cause i am confused of what i need to do??

CrystalTopaz

Jan 12, 2019
I don't have my original translation files anymore- I asked the uploader, ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった if he could revert the links back to the original downloads, so we'll see what happens. I just hope this is resolved before more people download this dumpy machine-translation version.
Yeah I downloaded this and thought to myself "this was translated by an actual human? REALLY?"
Hopefully this garbo translation gets changed soon

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks for letting me know, i reverted and added the steam version aswell

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes