What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KimJong

May 15, 2018
What written in quest menu? 'Wait a few days'?
Yep, but it's been like that for weeks. All other quests are finished, so it's just that one.
Does the quest trigger after a certain amount of days? Or do you have to reach a specific day, like "day 120"?

That aside, great game man. I find myself very interested in the setting and I really like the carefree and not so serious dialogue.
Keep up the good work (y)

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Just caught up from 2.0 to 2.6 and the game still plays pretty well though after the long run up to 2.0 it feels like too little content h-wise and plot-wise.
Anyway, everything's good and if you excuse my little USSR-memeing, I started to think that the idea of the scene with Selena and old radio was inspired by this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I changed conditions for the Lina warehouse(no longer need to kill the eraser near wh) and detective Aqua quests.
Also, in the previous update, I added the ability to take Lina to the warehouse in the morning (when she doesn't take a shower).

Reactions: Chill-E

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Every update is not only an increase in quantity, but quality. Showing improvement every time. Keep it up!

Reactions: tremyz

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for the update. This is one of those sleeper games that deserves more attention than it gets.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Timeless Island [v0.2.8] Arioh Daerthe

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.88 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.84 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 502 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 484 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
Cant do the fire seal puzzle for the tower no matter what I always have pieces that dont fit. Might suggest making the fire seal have more unique colors if you plan on using it the lack of any really unique color or look makes them harder than they need to be.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have try the game and the story looks good. But personally, I don't like minigames (and less in combats), and a single attempt has served to make it clear to me that this system is no exception. I don't think I will continue the game.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes