What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm somehow stuck with 2 open quests. The dryad quest needs the telescope wich i assume is behind the magical seal in the yard (i learned the remove spell, but this one says it is to strong) and fiona in the yard (i have the mana, learned the spell and completed every other quest, but i need 8 rp with her and only have 7...how do i get the 8. rp?). All i try is either under development or repeating events. It wouldnt make sense to add a new quest and location if you cant reach it, so i must be missing something, i just dont know what.

Reactions: tombeir

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I'm somehow stuck with 2 open quests. The dryad quest needs the telescope wich i assume is behind the magical seal in the yard (i learned the remove spell, but this one says it is to strong) and fiona in the yard (i have the mana, learned the spell and completed every other quest, but i need 8 rp with her and only have 7...how do i get the 8. rp?). All i try is either under development or repeating events. It wouldnt make sense to add a new quest and location if you cant reach it, so i must be missing something, i just dont know what.
One her r.p. you get from the second anime world quest

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
One her r.p. you get from the second anime world quest
Then i'm fucked...because i've done them all, the only 2 things there are sex with lina and fiona and the pretty goth standing behind the remote with only "under development" and "back home" options. As said, the only open stuff is the peeping tom quest for fiona (dont work without rp8) and the dryad i cant meet because its locked (dont work without the telescope). Looks like i need to cheat...i hope the rp is a variable saveedit.com can edit...but since i miss her level up scene this way, please describe it for me, better knowing it without seeing it than starting from the beginning and hoping it will work on the second try.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Well,
1 r.p. from the first meditation lesson,
1 from another meditation lesson (when she takes you to wizard's cabinet)
1 from 'pleasant magic rituals'
1 from story quest (Bastet priestess)
1 from kitchen conversation
1 from yard conversation
1 from 2nd anime world quest
1 from picnic quest

Variable - fiorel

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Strange, i remember them all, but still have rp7
The pleasant magic ritual is the energy transfer kiss?
Bastet...hmm, got the cat, talked with aya and bring lina there...now it says under development, but i cant remember getting a point for fiona there...if i dont confuse anything here i think i missed the point there.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ah, okay...thats too far in the past, i dont remember if i got my point there, but obviously i missed one somewhere, maybe in an early buggy alpha or anywhere else, i dont care anymore. I cheated the missing point and it worked.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Hey wow this is a fun game. Good fun scenes. Keep up the good work. I hope you won't try to add too many women too fast and it just gets bogged down with two dozen characters. Keeping it the way it is now feels cozy and intimate.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this bug yet but I have an issue with the warehouse.

I don't remember when I first made it to the warehouse but there weren't any erasers and nothing really happened. Now the game behaves like I'd never been there for a few quests (anything involving Lina and the warehouse mostly) but I can't go back and try to get it to trigger again.

Anything I might be able to do? Not being able to interact with Lina in the warehouse really hinders any possibility of progressing.

KimJong

May 15, 2018
I actually did read the posts before posting , duno how the hell i missed that one thank you.
Also when will Detective Aqua quest trigger already on day 107 lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Same here, I'm endlessly waiting for Detective Aqua to trigger :LOL:

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this bug yet but I have an issue with the warehouse.

I don't remember when I first made it to the warehouse but there weren't any erasers and nothing really happened. Now the game behaves like I'd never been there for a few quests (anything involving Lina and the warehouse mostly) but I can't go back and try to get it to trigger again.

Anything I might be able to do? Not being able to interact with Lina in the warehouse really hinders any possibility of progressing.
Don't understand what the problem is. Lina didn't appear there?

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Put this file into timeless island/game. It should help.
Or send me a save, will take a look why it happens.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Don't understand what the problem is. Lina didn't appear there?
Right, I don't remember when I first made it to the warehouse but I never encountered any erasers nor Lina. I only have the quests involving her and the warehouse left and at the times she should be in there she's nowhere to be found.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes