What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Hey you should probably lock what I'm assuming is Lina's anime world event untl after you go there, I just had it happen on day 14 and alice hasn't even showed up let alone gone to weebville.

Reactions: HansDampf788

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
walkthrough for latest version?
I didn't do a new walkthrough even for patrons, current update is too small

how do you get selena to reletionship 3?
Talk to her at night
(Sorry, I forgot to add this part to 'Technomaniac' quest description)

Hey you should probably lock what I'm assuming is Lina's anime world event untl after you go there, I just had it happen on day 14 and alice hasn't even showed up let alone gone to weebville.
Ok, thanks for the report, I will fix that in next update. (fortunately, it won't break the save)

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
The cosplay event never seems to happen. I did the Fashionista task, but nothing since then. Although, I had to redo getting the potatoes to finish the farmer event, even though it had previously been done. How does the cosplay event occur? Have I missed a step?

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Have you seen a short scene with Aeria on the floor2 corridor? It starts automatically after 32 days at noon

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Female domination+Male domination+Foot job, so I have to ask: is it legit femdom where the MC can be submissive, or is it just a one time thing with role reversal, and if its not role reversal, is the said femdom limited to just a single/couple foot jobs and thats about it?

Reactions: bulifun

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
sadly the same things happening for me too. Trying hard to avoid it somehow its impossible....... evry timei try to speak with Fiona afternoon the event just starts and can't do anything (skip period) but that won't solve the problem

Reactions: HansDampf788

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The anime world bug is annoying as fuck and should be fixed and I don't mean with the next update.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Have you seen a short scene with Aeria on the floor2 corridor? It starts automatically after 32 days at noon
Thanks for the prompt reply, much appreciated. No, I haven't seen that scene at this stage. I was asked to see Selena and Alice, which I have done, but then nothing on the cosplay since.

Reactions: Ren65

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for the prompt reply, much appreciated. No, I haven't seen that scene at this stage. I was asked to see Selena and Alice, which I have done, but then nothing on the cosplay since.
I'm seeing the same thing...

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
Pretty good game, biggest think missing now is the need of locations names before entering its hard from beginning to know where to go or where what is, high lighting doors when mouse isn't enough to start with, maybe put names + highlight would help much. Same problem in factory free roam. Other than that only missing more story content.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes