What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cjhawk67

Sep 29, 2017
Am i missing something with the second stealth quest? Klio asks me if i stole the pantys in the evening but no matter what time of day i enter any of the rooms any day of the week i get no option to steal them

Reactions: Cr0thus

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
In 0.2.6 about half of the animation will be remade (added expressions and changed pussy texture to more realistic)

Some of them:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Timeless Island [v0.2.4] Arioh Daerthe

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.49 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 401 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 384 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
In terms of the cheatcodes, I don't think there is a way to figure them out because he hashes the input.
Hashing: takes some text, scrambles it a special way so you can't figure out the original from the result (more info = search on google "hashing").

I found one cheat code "testfs" but it says it's only for testing so the easier solution would probably simply be to change/modify the files og create a cheatmod. I don't know much about that but I installed python and changed the cheats file so that the cheats now are:

"stones" = 10 firestones
"disks" = 10 disks
"disks100" = 100 disks
"wallpapers" = unlock all Iona walpapers

don't know if it's helpful but there you have it. I would rather suggest to change the variables you need to change using the console (search "unren f95" for a easy file to activate it).

Useful variables:

#relationships
define fiorel = 0
define linrel = 0
define klirel = 0
define aerrel = 0
define selrel = 0
define alirel = 0

#stats
define stl = 0 #stealth
define strh = 0 #strength
define lstr = 0 #need for lina second training
define fr = 0 #fire resistance
define varmap = 0 #for mini maps
define shst = 0 #shadowstep

I don't know if this info is wanted or not but you can have fun with it yourself by using unren to decompile the project and see all its secrets.

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
Can’t find the potatoes. I know the thread mentions they in the warehouse but I cant seem to find them. Is there a specific day or time I need to show up.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Did you really make me go through the pain in the ass process of solving that magic seal puzzle just to get a fucking render.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
In terms of the cheatcodes, I don't think there is a way to figure them out because he hashes the input.
Hashing: takes some text, scrambles it a special way so you can't figure out the original from the result (more info = search on google "hashing").

I found one cheat code "testfs" but it says it's only for testing so the easier solution would probably simply be to change/modify the files og create a cheatmod. I don't know much about that but I installed python and changed the cheats file so that the cheats now are:

"stones" = 10 firestones
"disks" = 10 disks
"disks100" = 100 disks
"wallpapers" = unlock all Iona walpapers

don't know if it's helpful but there you have it. I would rather suggest to change the variables you need to change using the console (search "unren f95" for a easy file to activate it).

Useful variables:

#relationships
define fiorel = 0
define linrel = 0
define klirel = 0
define aerrel = 0
define selrel = 0
define alirel = 0

#stats
define stl = 0 #stealth
define strh = 0 #strength
define lstr = 0 #need for lina second training
define fr = 0 #fire resistance
define varmap = 0 #for mini maps
define shst = 0 #shadowstep

I don't know if this info is wanted or not but you can have fun with it yourself by using unren to decompile the project and see all its secrets.
wont download... re-up please

Reactions: Pagan90
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes