What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I can't do the three new scrolls quests with Fiona. Whenever I go there I just get "Probably I won't distract her, anyway I can't help with this scroll."

Reactions: Small tits are best

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Talk to Iona-3 in the Cyberworld about 'scroll deciphering' than find a disk and talk to Fiona again.
did that already still stuck with the same massage as stated above.
did every thing else there is to do in this build so its probably buged.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Where's the disc? I've scoured the place but can't find it?

You'll get most of them when you find Lina in the warehouse. Cant remember the exact day to find her but check her schedule or just keep spamming warehouse.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
did that already still stuck with the same massage as stated above.
did every thing else there is to do in this build so its probably buged.
View attachment 878659 Did you choose that? Idk, just tested 0.2, and quest worked.
Can confirm the quest worked for me on v0.2....speak to Iona-3 in Cyberworld about deciphering script...go to the warehouse when Lina is there to search and find disks....then i think i had to go back to fiona Fiona and go to Iona-3 together to decypher script

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
yes and iona said she can decypher it if i bring her a disc

i got the disc from the warehouse and the one from the basement, but the quest with Fiona dosn't trigger
bought every thing and still got one disc in the inventory
Post your save i'll have a look for you.

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
I don't understand the "fireball-minigame". Everything is shaking. After mouseclick you can read "ready".
Then everything is shaking again, you loose mana and then "game over". WTF???
BTW my mana is up to 100.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Wow, a great finding of a game I've had! Nice implementation of magic and multiverse, I even wanted to play HoMM III after all these sylphs and elementals. Lavish animations of a decent quality (though I've seen somewhere on the forum a mod to make boobs jiggle by themselves), suitable jokes (I always like not only to have a good laugh but also try to guess the nationality of author by them), not bad level design make it a pleasant play.
Also, despite having some troubles with scroll decrypting quest I liked very much the idea of them "Illusion" pockets (would also be fun if they became the same models as engine where the train is from, I could be mistaken, but it reminds me the one from "Sage" or "Once in a Lifetime"). Not a great fan myself of those big-headed Koikatu models but here they suit very well.
Thank you, author, for your great job!

Reactions: ariohdaerthe

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I don't understand the "fireball-minigame". Everything is shaking. After mouseclick you can read "ready".
Then everything is shaking again, you loose mana and then "game over". WTF???
BTW my mana is up to 100.
Just click on the screen multiple times when screen is shaking.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes