What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Bad English and a lot of grinding. Also the characters have no emotion on their faces. Just not for me.

ahsfasiubfasnfashb

Oct 3, 2020
When you have more than one firestone and use it to upgrade it uses them all for only one increase (5%). Unless you need like 2 or 3 to get the first time you'd probably wanna fix that since people might miss out on stuff later on.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
When you have more than one firestone and use it to upgrade it uses them all for only one increase (5%). Unless you need like 2 or 3 to get the first time you'd probably wanna fix that since people might miss out on stuff later on.
Has it always happened? I just never seen such glitch.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
When i try to fight the Eraser i tap the screen and the game go's back to main manu any help :unsure:
Did the game-over screen appear? Because you need about 80-100 mana to beat an eraser. Spell kinda wastes 2 mp per second during the battle.

Junskin

Jan 27, 2020
I'm using Android and I've downloaded this game however when I use mega and when it finishes downloading.it shows twenty world's agency and not timeless island?

Junskin

Jan 27, 2020
It's just a name glitch, the game is Timeless island.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But when I downloaded twenty world's agency and entered the game it shows timeless island?
Even though I went to twenty world's agency link and downloaded it .when I opened the game the game is timeless island and not twenty world's agency

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
But when I downloaded twenty world's agency and entered the game it shows timeless island?
Even though I went to twenty world's agency link and downloaded it .when I opened the game the game is timeless island and not twenty world's agency
Maybe delete both games, and then install twenty world's agency or vice versa.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Anybody who played the game, please leave a review.
Downloading now, played the last version but wasn't enough content for me to decide wether I could get into it or not, will say tho I really like the Lina model(gladiator woman?) will play through this latest release and leave a review after (y)

Reactions: rf96

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Timeless Island [v0.2] Arioh Daerthe

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.18 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 306 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 288 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes