What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

0.1.4 has a bug with Imira, I just noticed it today :( .
pc -
mac -
android -

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad and Paapi

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So far I've found 2 new firestones are the other 3 available in this update.

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
There is a sex scene with Areia. How come there is no vaginal tag? Unless that is Anal? I don’t think you can really tell from scene itself.
Also it’s hard to have Imira train you in spells if you use the fire stones for fire experience. Are there extra stones hidden

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Is it actually possible to have max fire resistance (30% currently) and still learn the Magic Seal remover spell? I'm two short.

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
In the new update I solved the latest fire seal but it still remains sealed. It doesn’t open up and just leaves the option to give up. I wonder if there is a bug in the latest update.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
In the new update I solved the latest fire seal but it still remains sealed. It doesn’t open up and just leaves the option to give up. I wonder if there is a bug in the latest update.
You could do it upside down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it actually possible to have max fire resistance (30% currently) and still learn the Magic Seal remover spell? I'm two short.
Yeah, there are 14 firestones.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
Thanks on the upside down tip on the fire seal. Also where is the disk for the laptop. Going crazy trying to find it.

D

Deleted member 2384026

How to start Klio quests? I'm kinda stuck and only have 2 r.p with her. All remaining are finished

D

Deleted member 2384026

Sorry, I meant...how to make progress in Klio quests? I don't understand. Where to find those panties?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes