What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carly1964

Aug 13, 2020
No, it will be a harem game without any ntr.
I was wondering if you have a way to get support other than the recurring monthly? Seems like it's a great start and I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks towards seeing a new update. BUT maybe not enough to do monthly contribution so far :).
Let me know!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean if the dev is releasing the updates for free anyway, it is kinda shitty to leak them. I get that some people can't afford to support the devs on patreon, the very least we can do is being respectful and wait until the dev releases it to the public. But this is piracy forum so I don't think people really care about being respectful towards devs

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Game looks interesting, will give it a try once it has some Vaginal sex.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1597895962360.png

Cushion my fall, babs! Feel my glutes dig into your thighs! Me been working out, can you feel my humps?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This may be fun in the future but as it stands it's just an exercise in frustration. Models and story are fine but the movement system is abysmal. There is no real guidance as to what needs to be done or where/when you'll find the chicks.

This is a textbook example of a game being sandbox to hide the fact it has no content.

Reactions: raganrok246

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
There's definitely some promise here, but that obnoxious music has got to go. It'd be fine as maybe a character's theme music, but as looping background music all the time it's driving me batty.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes