What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I like it so far. First game can be a learning experience, and if you ever decide to revisit it, kudos, and if not, it was interesting. It did have a lot tossed into it, but that is not what we are here to chat about! Looking forward to see how this game progresses.

Reactions: Repuci
Jun 14, 2020
Sucks to hear about your first endeavour with making games, but imo it's best to say "Fuck it!" and cut your losses before things consume you.

Without having played TWA, I'd say the premise of this one looks good. There's the "Young, hot, single chicks in your area and heyho it looks like you're the only male around ... wink-wink!" hanging in the air of course, but that's what I'm playing these games for so here we are. At least there's no dead (step) dad in this one!

There's no "real Engrish", although there are some slip ups here and there, first and foremost the "live shower" in the shower scene that had me say uhhh for a second.

As far as I could tell, there's only one footjob scene so far in this first release, or did I miss anything? (aside from that one flag pole during wake up ceremony) A tad sparce in terms of sexual scenes tbh but aeiou first release, I can think of at least one game where you didn't even have a footer in the first release so there's that.

The problems I have with the game now are the siamese-twin-questions of:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah. Potential's there, work's needed at a few places, looking forwards to being able to grab some cheeks and see if they clap!

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
As far as I could tell, there's only one footjob scene so far in this first release, or did I miss anything?
The second scene is Klio masturbating in the shower. (She take shower at noon on Tuesday and Friday). You will need 2 point stealth to watch on her.

Why can I go around the corner in front of our hideout when there's never anything going on there?
It is firestone there (near the wooden box).

About grabbing Fiona or Klio ass in the kitchen. I think to add positive or negative reaction which depends on relationship scores in next updates.

Is the fj content already in? Or at least the start of it?
You can ask Imira for fj(require 10% fire resistance).

Reactions: Kalrotix

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
0.1.2 is available for 5$ patrons -
and on subscribestar
Will be in public in two weeks.

Last edited:

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Considering there is a stealth skill and we can enter the girl's rooms at night, will there be any sleep sex or groping in future updates?

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Really like Timeless Island, and looking forward to 1.2, even waiting. Will likely join the Discord a little later today, as it would be fun discussing the game there! Need to do another round, see if I can shorten my run time as I now know where all the fire stones are, and that made it longer!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OOOO ... Look at my boobies! They are massive, girl! More than make up for not heaving ears!​

1597834722276.png

Mghh ... Shut it, girl! Those long locks give me the goose bumbs! Can I braid them? Can I? Can I?​

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes