What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Remove that ..... Minigame with eraser & add a turn based combat
What is the need for puzzles ?? I think this thing will become bigger crap than twenty worls agency

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Remove that ..... Minigame with eraser & add a turn based combat
What is the need for puzzles ?? I think this thing will become bigger crap than twenty worls agency
Personally, the minigame with the eraser is the only thing that has made me leave the game. I like the story and the rest of the game system (at least what I have played). But I refuse to have any more fight like that (actually I haven't even managed to beat the first one that I find)

The puzzles don't interest me much (I do not think that in any game I have achieved 100% unlockable images or various secrets). However, as to get them I need to spend mana, possibly I ignored them even knowing where they are. Although I suppose it's an interesting addition for those who like these thing, I have no interest in them, but it doesn't bother me at all that they are.

Reactions: Paapi

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
In the Klio quests I obtained Alice's panties, but wasn't able to find any of Selena's panties. The interaction with Klio was that I would need to help with the investigation foe Selena's panties. There is a notification that I have reached the maximum stealth for the Klio quests and there is no further interactions in this regard with Klio, but I still have two "Find It" in the hints. Have I missed something?

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
The quest is done after Klio teaches you perfect magic touch.
It can be a visual glitch of first her two quests if you play since early versions (0.1-0.1.4).
I can fix it if you send me a save.
Or if you can turn on a console, write there $sfp=2 and $slp=2

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
The quest is done after Klio teaches you perfect magic touch.
It can be a visual glitch of first her two quests if you play since early versions (0.1-0.1.4).
I can fix it if you send me a save.
Or if you can turn on a console, write there $sfp=2 and $slp=2
Thanks for getting back so quickly. No problem about the fix, and I appreciate the offer to fix. Thanks again and for the VN.

Дима123

Jan 16, 2021
[QUOTE = "chadp, post: 4651144, member: 811226"]
Что касается чит-кодов, я не думаю, что есть способ понять их, потому что он хеширует ввод.
Хеширование: берет некоторый текст, шифрует его особым образом, чтобы вы не могли определить оригинал по результату (подробнее = поиск в Google "хеширование").

Я нашел один чит-код "testfs", но он говорит, что он предназначен только для тестирования, поэтому более простым решением, вероятно, было бы просто изменить / модифицировать файлы или создать чит-мод. Я мало что знаю об этом, но я установил python и изменил файл читов, так что теперь читы:

«камни» = 10 огненных камней
«disks» = 10 дисков
disks100 = 100 дисков
"wallpapers" = разблокировать все бумажные обои Iona

не знаю, полезно ли это, но вот оно. Я бы посоветовал изменить переменные, которые вам нужно изменить, с помощью консоли (выполните поиск по запросу «unren f95», чтобы найти простой файл для его активации).

Полезные переменные:

#relationships
определить fiorel = 0
определить linrel = 0
определить klirel = 0
определить aerrel = 0
определить selrel = 0
определить alirel = 0

#stats
определить stl = 0 #stealth
определить strh = 0 # сила
define lstr = 0 # требуется вторая тренировка Лины
define fr = 0 # огнестойкость
define varmap = 0 # для мини-карт
определить shst = 0 #shadowstep

Я не знаю, нужна эта информация или нет, но вы можете повеселиться с ней сами, используя unren для декомпиляции проекта и просмотра всех его секретов.
[/ QUOTE] как их вводить эти чит коды

Reactions: MortalFury

PAPTT

Jan 21, 2020
What should i do with Kilo quest? I need to steal Selena panties, but she not wearing some panties... Screenshot_2021-01-22-13-01-55-313_timeless.island.png

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes