What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
It would be nice to write the day of the week somewhere here. When I go to look at the schedule, I keep forgetting what day it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPD: In the episode about Rika, I had to turn off the sound. I sang along and could not read)

Last edited:

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Hello folks,
I need tips on 2 of the quest.

Warrior skills
I have the VR helmet and the program, I also get through the 1st level.
But at the 2nd stage "I'm running out of time". I can't think of anything else to try.

How do I get on there?

And in the Anime World, I lose every fight against Lina and Aeria. So I don't get the quest solved. The task is "Find the other way to beat them", but I can't find an "other way".

Does anyone have any tips on how I can continue?

Thx and greetings
Sab

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
Hello folks,
I need tips on 2 of the quest.

Warrior skills
I have the VR helmet and the program, I also get through the 1st level.
But at the 2nd stage "I'm running out of time". I can't think of anything else to try.

How do I get on there?

And in the Anime World, I lose every fight against Lina and Aeria. So I don't get the quest solved. The task is "Find the other way to beat them", but I can't find an "other way".

Does anyone have any tips on how I can continue?

Thx and greetings
Sab
You need to learn new spells from Imira after maxing out your fire resistance.

I need a screwdriver
Keep searching the boxes in the basement until you get it

Alaskaman

May 12, 2021
Wo finde ich nach dem Leeren des Lagers weitere Discs?

Bearbeiten: Egal, habe gerade festgestellt, dass Radiergummis sie fallen lassen, wenn sie besiegt werden
[/ZITIEREN]
Sie müssen die Radiergummis mit Feuerball bekämpfen. danach bekommt man eine Diskette manchmal noch mehr und sie werden jeden Montag neu gespawnt

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
whats the f is the last skill (ive got 5 of 6) or how to learn it? ive completed all other available quests

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
I...kinda agree. o_O

Like, almost every girl screws or wants to screw every other girl.
Some evwn without any build up to it.

Also, the amount of cursing is almost reaching ridiculous levels.
And the worst thing is, this game doesn't have the lesbian tag. I didn't play the game yet, but seeing the previous work has lesbians and you talking about lesbian in this game also, I might be lucky enough to didn't download the game already so... can someone put the lesbian tag in to not encourage people like me to click on it?

Reactions: HansDampf788

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
I am somehow stuck and can't find any new fire stones. Those demons are dropping discs only. Any advice?

Apr 12, 2021
I finished many quests but cant at all progres many, many quests at anime world, any idea how to progres /start each of them?

abdigar

Aug 19, 2017
i've also been getting that error. got it when klio starts giving a handjob after you give her alice's panties
(i did use console to get a couple more stones and disks but not many and only used them to get pics on the pc and scenes with imira but thats the only thing i changed in console)

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes