What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Is there PDF walkthrough? Several quest with not enough hints. Takes me weeks ingame time sometimes too unlock quests.

Reactions: kamibell

sexblaze007

Dec 17, 2018
I like the game and nice story!! I like the way it as been made.
I was wondering when playing orcish roulette with klio is there a way to win cuz i always loose ??

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I like the game and nice story!! I like the way it as been made.
I was wondering when playing orcish roulette with klio is there a way to win cuz i always loose ??
Yes, just make a save before it and load until you win. (rollback somehow doesn't work with random variables in Renpy)

Reactions: sexblaze007

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I like the look of this game, but im basically stuck to point of not being able to continue. I cant train stealth beyond level 1 because of the panty thief quest. I missed the text about it, so I don't even know who's panties I'm supposed to be stealing. All my attempts to find any have failed. The walkthrough doesn't even bother to mention the quest (I found the walkthrough kinda pointless as a whole), and when other people have mentioned problems with this quest in this thread, they've generally been ignored as far as I can tell. Without help, this is game over for me.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm missing 4 things: 1) Blowjob scene with Klio. 2) Cunnilingus scene with Klio. most importantly: 3) Orish roulette with Klio. Directions say "couch on first floor in the morning" I've tried every damned day and time.... What am I missing? Lastly: 4 Lesbian scene with Alice and Klio. Thanks anyone with directions!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone have the answers to the Liibrarrian's questions
It been a while since I've played.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Wrote answers in developer notes

I'm missing 4 things: 1) Blowjob scene with Klio. 2) Cunnilingus scene with Klio. most importantly: 3) Orish roulette with Klio. Directions say "couch on first floor in the morning" I've tried every damned day and time.... What am I missing? Lastly: 4 Lesbian scene with Alice and Klio. Thanks anyone with directions!
Just click on skip time, it'll start the event

Mauler31za

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thx for the update, a bit short but left me wanting more. Looking forward to next one.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
you know it funny, the model posing in this game isn't the best, the animations aren't the best, several things like that and yet this is one of the games I look forward to a lot :D
The personalities are fun and engaging, I actually care about them. The plot is unique and I want to know what's going to happen next. I've seen visually beautiful games I didn't care a thing about because the characters were crap and the story was crap. This definitely could use some polish on the visuals, but the story makes it happen (y)

Nightcloak

Jul 27, 2017
I like the look of this game, but im basically stuck to point of not being able to continue. I cant train stealth beyond level 1 because of the panty thief quest. I missed the text about it, so I don't even know who's panties I'm supposed to be stealing. All my attempts to find any have failed. The walkthrough doesn't even bother to mention the quest (I found the walkthrough kinda pointless as a whole), and when other people have mentioned problems with this quest in this thread, they've generally been ignored as far as I can tell. Without help, this is game over for me.
that's because "I can't proceed because I couldn't be fucked to read," especially when there's a history button to check what was said previously, tends to garner very little sympathy. That said it's either Fiona's or Lina's (think it's Lina first and then Fiona's upping it from level 2) either way go to the bathroom when the person in question is there and you'll get the option to nab the panties, if not check their rooms at night. This is all information she flat out tells you: no guesswork no nothing (she flat out tells you in the same conversation of "go steal *insert person here*'s panties" she also says "you can get them at this time and at this place" for the first few (and your character notes speculation for the others when you get there) hence why the walkthrough doesn't even mention it. If you can't bother to read it in game why would you read a walkthrough?

Last edited:

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
that's because "I can't proceed because I couldn't be fucked to read," especially when there's a history button to check what was said previously, tends to garner very little sympathy. That said it's either Fiona's or Lina's (think it's Lina first and then Fiona's upping it from level 2) either way go to the bathroom when the person in question is there and you'll get the option to nab the panties, if not check their rooms at night. This is all information she flat out tells you: no guesswork no nothing (she flat out tells you in the same conversation of "go steal *insert person here*'s panties" she also says "you can get them at this time and at this place" for the first few (and your character notes speculation for the others when you get there) hence why the walkthrough doesn't even mention it. If you can't bother to read it in game why would you read a walkthrough?
I'm not gonna complain against the moodiness of this because I don't really have much of a defence against the accusations. I will only say that I imagine a fair few people don't read every line of text. Our fault true but there it is. And by the time I new I was stuck, the history feature wasn't really an option. Dunno how far back it is capable of going, but even if it did go back far enough, finding the right line would of taken a very considerable amount of time. Anywho, you were right about it being Lena 1st, but it wasn't the shower, it is in her room while she is sleeping. Frankly I'm most annoyed that I didn't find it out for myself before posting here during my many attempts at searching. Still thank you for narrowing it down to Lena so that on my last attempt it didn't take me too long.

Oct 11, 2018
Wrote answers in developer notes
Thank you for that. 1. It was a long time sins i talked about the theater and 2. I'm Dyslectic and have a hard time to spell even if I know the answer to the riddles. Have hade problems with several games where I know the answer but I can't spell it.

Reactions: $@~
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes