What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
ariohdaerthe do you plan to add dialogues in sex scenes. Because sex scenes without dialogues is kinda bland. We need some hot and sex dialogues while having sex with the girls. Or maybe you added already? I haven't play the game for a while

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Well, it's a bit too late to do it, game already has more than 100 scenes. about 10-15 scenes have some dialogs.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
ariohdaerthe do you plan to add dialogues in sex scenes. Because sex scenes without dialogues is kinda bland. We need some hot and sex dialogues while having sex with the girls. Or maybe you added already? I haven't play the game for a while
It all depends on what you consider to be hot and sex dialogue. I'm not a fan of the kinds of dialogue that some people find hot.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

F95Use

Dec 13, 2017
The best nuance for me is that personages are not extremely stupid. They have different "characters", they sometimes do funny things but they don't do stupid things. You know, like in most games they just force the player to facepalm. "Cringe", I suppose, that called in English. But here they have a basic understanding of common sense. That is really nice and rare.

The graphics is ok (yeah, we have many games with rather good renders nowadays, so it is very hard to compete in this regard), models are not anatomically crazy shaped. There are no those 15 liters boobs and semi-truck-tier asses. But author could really cut off a dozen centimeters from the main personage's dick :)

Grind is almost absent and there is an in-game help for checking the available "quests"

UX is really-really good.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I've been told this once, but I guess I'll keep doing it because I don't hurt anyone doing it either.
preskerd yep I told him and i keep doing it by posting Facepalm Emoji in every post he makes because what he writes add ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to ANY conversation i ever had with him/her/them. I told him that so many times that he has me on "ignore-list" and he either don't read or can't read my posts...he is only aware that i may have write something.

the guy is a waste of time and a lost cause..he is worse than a troll, because at least a troll can be funny but he never is.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
What about opening up Dryad's Shelter. What needs to be done for this? I checked out the walkthrough but in my opinion it was completely useless.

Polpota

Jan 10, 2020
Okay this was the last straw. I'm going to create language patches for games because of this one. I can't do it any more. I can handle awkward models or basic set dressings but every time there's butchered English it's like raking my dick across broken English glass. This is the game that made me learn how to build patches and so help me I will spend all of my days off fixing that aspect of this game.

If I learn how to fix the writing here I'll take on a few other games too. Fuck not being able to enjoy games because of spellcheck.

Polpota

Jan 10, 2020
God damn, yeah it's me again the crazy fucker trying to correct your dialogue. You know what a fucking pain it is to unpack RPA files when you don't have a god damn idea what you're doing?

Well I fuckin did it. Jesus Christ with working so much overtime this is going to take me ages. You just keep fuckin' updating this I'll catch the fuck up. Mark my words next month this will have readable dialogue or I'll sub to your fucking platform of choice.

Pardon my fucking fucks but fucking hell do me a favor and just have the fucking game available on PC with RPY and RPYC already there

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes