What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
I can't seem to find anymore of the Firestones. My fire resistance is at 50%. It is needed to be higher for Imira and Yui but I can't get it to work. Any tips? I found all the ones from the Walkthrough photos.

Reactions: AnonymousUser50

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The Iona Winter wallpaper wont unlock even though I beat Tetris with enough points. *EDIT* It works with 2048 just not tetris for some reason.

Last edited:

Ercio

May 29, 2018
[QUOTE = "PsybehrWolf, post: 4010326, membro: 2226129"]
Realmente como Timeless Island, e ansioso para 1.2, mesmo esperando. Provavelmente entrarei no Discord um pouco mais tarde hoje, pois seria divertido discutir o jogo lá! Preciso fazer outra rodada, ver se consigo encurtar meu tempo de execução, pois agora sei onde estão todas as pedras de fogo, e isso tornou tudo mais longo!
[/CITAR]

Eu gostaria de MUITO de saber onde estão. Parei em 55% ...

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
DEV what's the name of the song you used in the main menu? I can't get it out of my head lol :ROFLMAO:

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I can't seem to find anymore of the Firestones. My fire resistance is at 50%. It is needed to be higher for Imira and Yui but I can't get it to work. Any tips? I found all the ones from the Walkthrough photos.
You should unlock the other places by go on in main story

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
"Fuck Me Sideways" Would it be possible to get that sentence out, especially in future updates. A little too much repetition and start to irritate already so that the head explodes.

Reactions: HogRocket

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
May I ask why is mouse cursor in Lina's dance sequence? And no, it's inside video, not player's cursor.
Also there is bug with scrolling images where they are scrolling from middle and animation end in half.

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Timeless Island [v0.3.6] [Arioh Daerthe] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.77 GB
Original Mac Size: 2.76 GB

Compressed Win Size: 857 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 855 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 864 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
is it possible you could upload the compressed version of v0.5.3 ? cheers

Reactions: elymid

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Dev what's the name of sex God of the trial in the labirynth? I tried bastes, hathor, isis, nerfertiri but all wrong XD I don't know any other female Egypt God
Never mind it seem my little sister know it was MIN :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Hello folks,
I need tips on 2 of the quest.

Warrior skills
I have the VR helmet and the program, I also get through the 1st level.
But at the 2nd stage "I'm running out of time". I can't think of anything else to try.

How do I get on there?

And in the Anime World, I lose every fight against Lina and Aeria. So I don't get the quest solved. The task is "Find the other way to beat them", but I can't find an "other way".

Does anyone have any tips on how I can continue?

Thx and greetings
Sab
U need learn shadow step from kilio and fire accelerator from imra too

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Last 2 should be at imra bar night, and in the market in the way to go to Yui

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I'm missing 4 things: 1) Blowjob scene with Klio. 2) Cunnilingus scene with Klio. most importantly: 3) Orish roulette with Klio. Directions say "couch on first floor in the morning" I've tried every damned day and time.... What am I missing? Lastly: 4 Lesbian scene with Alice and Klio. Thanks anyone with directions!
U should skip the time at the couch XD it take to me a while too to understand it

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes